Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
We have different experiences of online gaming on the PC. I've experienced few online cheaters in all my years of online gaming in the various MMOs I've played, in Civ 6, in Ghost Recon, Path of Exile and so on. I suspect that a large portion of it comes down to the game being played, some games attract more of the sort of person who will cheat than others. Or maybe I've just been very lucky in rarely encountering cheaters, either way, as I say, Im an optimist so I'd rather be hopeful than straight off the bat negative until I encounter otherwise :)

Defo not playing the right games then haha. Try crappy csgo, full of kids cheating (Not that I play it, complete turd, but my son does and my brother). Cheating on PC is worse than is has ever been online, hence why I stick to single player games only. RDR2 single player is all I will play. With that all being said I would rather play no online than play on kids consoles, personally that is just me.

Soldato
Another £5 for me and I'm there

*I don't wish to come across as a tight ass but I am :D

LOL you and I am the same. I am waiting to hear from CD keys about a promotion they have. 5% discount code for liking Faceache page and then I will pull the trigger if it work. otherwise will take my chances of Viodu nearer the time.

Man of Honour
Defo not playing the right games then haha. Try crappy csgo, full of kids cheating (Not that I play it, complete turd, but my son does and my brother). Cheating on PC is worse than is has ever been online, hence why I stick to single player games only. RDR2 single player is all I will play. With that all being said I would rather play no online than play on kids consoles, personally that is just me.

I wouldn't touch games like csgo with a bargepole. Not my sort of game at all. Thankfully the games I play online tend to be ones that aren't populated with swathes of cheaters :D

Associate
LOL you and I am the same. I am waiting to hear from CD keys about a promotion they have. 5% discount code for liking Faceache page and then I will pull the trigger if it work. otherwise will take my chances of Viodu nearer the time.

I just got a message on FB from them saying it's currently not working (the discount thing) and to keep an eye on the page :/

Soldato
There was a problem a while back where CDKEYS obviously sold more keys for a pre-release than they were allocated which left a lot of people without the game on release date. So I decided to order direct from Rockstar figuring £5 each for the 2 free games over what CDKEYS are charging seemed reasonable and potentially less hassle.

Associate
Special edition is cheaper than vanilla - seems a bit odd?

Will be right you know mate, these sites are like that. Give it another week or 2 and it will be even cheaper on cdkeys, g2a and maybe kinguin. Depends what the sellers price it at, but I can easily believe it's right for that price tbh.

Soldato
Hard to tell really, price tends to fluctuate on cdkeys but often goes up close to release.

I usually avoid cdkeys as I don't really do grey market keys, but tempted on this occasion as it does feel like rockstar are taking the pee a bit with the pricing

Associate
Hard to tell really, price tends to fluctuate on cdkeys but often goes up close to release.

I usually avoid cdkeys as I don't really do grey market keys, but tempted on this occasion as it does feel like rockstar are taking the pee a bit with the pricing

I am the opposite, I only do grey market usually haha. Must have got about 1500 - 1600 / 2000 from g2a (majority), Kinguin (Less than 50 I would say), cdkeys (less than 30) and the odd few proper sites like Humble Bundle / Bundlestars (Fanatical), or very very rarely indiegala for PNC adventures. Steam is so overpriced it just isn't funny, even during sales 99% of the time Steam is priced higher than "grey market" sites. However I have noticed that VR games tend to be cheaper on Steam, not all but quite a fair few. (New to VR so have only bought 6 games and 5 of them from Steam. Using Viveport so have nearly 700 games on that with the 6month sub.

Soldato
Will be right you know mate, these sites are like that. Give it another week or 2 and it will be even cheaper on cdkeys, g2a and maybe kinguin. Depends what the sellers price it at, but I can easily believe it's right for that price tbh.

Not defending CDKeys but they not a grey market seller unlike G2A and Kinguin. So whilst they could sell dodgy keys there support is great (better than steam by a mile) and would resolve any issue.

Anyway I got the FB link for the daily deal and bought it. Do feel sorry for those that have paid £46.99 or £55.99 from R*

Associate
Not defending CDKeys but they not a grey market seller unlike G2A and Kinguin. So whilst they could sell dodgy keys there support is great (better than steam by a mile) and would resolve any issue.

Anyway I got the FB link for the daily deal and bought it. Do feel sorry for those that have paid £46.99 or £55.99 from R*

Always thought it was the same as g2a and Kinguin tbh, learn something new every day hehe. To be fair I have never had an issue with any of the sites and codes have always worked and never been revoked so I can't knock any of them. I just purchase from the cheapest place each time, that is usually g2a. Found that adding funds onto your wallet and then turning off the g2a shield which is not required as you are protected anyway incase the code doesn't work (Exactly the same as Kinguin), that you avoid paypal or card fees this way ;). I have never had a code not working, but a friend has had 2 and each time g2a resolved that within 24 hours I think it was. (1 was refunded and other was replaced). I did have a code not work once from Kinguin but they replaced it too quite quickly so pretty much hassle free. Some people don't like these sites which I get, but I just use places to get my own experience and make my own opinions on them and as a code distributor I have never had a problem.

Soldato
I am the opposite, I only do grey market usually haha. Must have got about 1500 - 1600 / 2000 from g2a (majority), Kinguin (Less than 50 I would say), cdkeys (less than 30) and the odd few proper sites like Humble Bundle / Bundlestars (Fanatical), or very very rarely indiegala for PNC adventures. Steam is so overpriced it just isn't funny, even during sales 99% of the time Steam is priced higher than "grey market" sites. However I have noticed that VR games tend to be cheaper on Steam, not all but quite a fair few. (New to VR so have only bought 6 games and 5 of them from Steam. Using Viveport so have nearly 700 games on that with the 6month sub.

Oh I agree about steam prices and use key sites, just legit ones. Not as big a saving but still a nice saving usually. Anyway, I don't want to kick off a grey key debate as that's been done to death. :)

I do worry that cdkeys had a bit of an issue a while back, though I know they're usually super reliable, just not sure I want to risk anything with this game.

Back
Top Bottom