• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Turing RTX 2080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
Ok went a little over 30 minutes, Ended up doing 2 hours :p

Noise on a 1:1 fan curve is fine, Heard the 780, 780 Ti, 980, 980 Ti, 1080, 1080 Ti Founders Edition coolers ? Basically the exact same.

Temps, Same as above, And with zero overclocks, Just stock settings it boosts to just shy of 1800MHz and stays there for the duration.

Sounding good to me, if I can get one at egx this may be happening. O, just seen it's gone back to £950, forgot today is wednesday :(

Permabanned
Sounding good to me, if I can get one at egx this may be happening. O, just seen it's gone back to £950, forgot today is wednesday :(

CS will revert it if you ask quickly? Pay now collect there?

Bottleneck much? :p DSR the sucker up a bit!!!

Liking it so far Dom?

Do not use DSR at 1440p it does not scale well apparantly. It only really works best at 1080p this is where all the work went in and the 1:1 scaler was really designed for 1080p to 4k. This is why the smoothing slider goes above 0% as non 1080p needs scaled and smoothed thus blurred some.

Soldato
https://www.overclockersclub.com/guides/how_to_flash_rtx_bios/

I have been looking at this guide. Too scared to try it though, as I can't deal with draining loop and swapping GPU if it messes up (worst case scenario)

Very easy process. Literal seconds. Is a risk though if your pc decides to die half way through the flash. Don’t really bother anymore though as there is no custom bios and your only talking a percent or two in terms of performance.

However can’t see why OP would want too though. The water force WB Has a 366w bios.

Not much else in terms of upgrade, the highest FE board being 380w.

Associate
my zotac lasted me for 4 years and still working to this day in my kids pc no problems wot so ever my zotac 2080 ti is stellar...

I had a Zotac 780Ti bought and sold here on the MM, the thing was built like a tank.

Cracking card.

Any brand of card can have issues. I am sure their failure rate is good overall. I think they should be called Zoltan though. Or at least release a Zotac RTX 2080 Ti Zoltan OC. I would have no issue buying that!

Soldato
First and last zotac was the 1080Ti version that blew up within the space of an hour of ownership :p.

Can’t say I rated the fan speed or software adjustments either. Such as you was limited to a fan trying to start every 10 seconds or running constant. You couldn’t change the set point that the fans kicked in at. Possibly has changed since then though.

Back
Top Bottom