• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Bought a 5700 XT

Associate
Gears 5 looks nice. Metro Exodus as well. I only played it with my vega but Kingdom Come: Deliverance will put it through its paces. Best of all they are all on gamespass pc which you should have a code for:)

Associate
Looks amazing, but they never really polished it fully. Some of the UI (mainly the map) is annoying AF to use in VR :/

I thought so too to begin with when I sampled it in VR on a friends Rift, but now I have my own Rift S and more importantly - my own key bindings - I find it quicker and simpler to use than a flat screen. or a nearby system that I know it's approximate location - I can now select Launch from a space port, then select galmap, move to the required location - select as target for route plotting, and then exit the galmap before the ship is released from the docking pad. I really do now find it a total breeze to use.

Back
Top Bottom