FIFA 20

Caporegime
That's all I'm trying.

Giroud and Carroll are getting out jumped and out muscled by the AI :(

Edit: Oh FFS. Finally scored from a cross but it was Stanislas, who has 77 pace, from a Carroll cross :(

Edit: Finally, super Giroud :D

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
Honestly, I am sick of these buggy objectives. I just scored two in a game, one was a chip, and it hasn't registered.

Has anyone else also noticed that they supposedly fixed players bouncing off each other, but it doesn't look to be fixed? If anything it's worse?

Soldato
I have changed my play style a lot over the past few days, much more slower, it doesn't come natural but trying a lot as it's bringing a lot of success. Salah is a beast, I can't imagine how good Messi is as I assume he's similar but just better. Icardi and Ben Yedder also doing the biz in the middle.
Done the same. The key this year is to let go for R2.

Caporegime
Took coins from rivals.

Red pick absolute trash.

Packed an IF!!! ... Rrahmani who?!? :D

Got a Douglas Costa and Rodri both of whom may come in handy.

Don
OP
There may have been some rage selling/deleting... I have transferred at least 500K to my friend, turns out you can buy OTW Icardi for nothing and list him for 250K BIN. Imagine that’s one of the popular cards to buy/sell coins now.

I consider it mental liberation :p. I still have a load of coins left.

In a seriousness how’s the new patch? I just want the game to play like it did before full release. Can’t tolerate it if there’s loads of lag etc.

I'm slightly with chroniclard where I didn't see anything massively wrong with the game. Post and pre patch it seems good to me. I guess one of the main differences is that I only play online, playing squad battles is, what I read, a smooth, lag free experience, I guess if you're using that mode a lot you're going to be worst off massively when going online.

You see dodgy things in the game play, hell the oppositions keeper last night caught the ball and took it out of his area but I think both players get the rub of the green from the good and also the bad so it's "fair" in that comparison. I'm pretty competitive and dislike losing but I often blame myself rather than a game!

So to answer your question, the patch is great :D

Back
Top Bottom