Frostpunk Console Edition

Associate
Not playing it personally, but have watched some play throughs on Youtube and it was quite entertaining.

Unfortunally games like these I much perfer watching people play, than playing myself. Good to see its on console now too.

Soldato
Have played the pc version a fair bit, it's a good game but a bit limited and has a few minor annoyances, hasn't stopped me spending over 200 hours in it though :eek:

Soldato
OP
Have played the pc version a fair bit, it's a good game but a bit limited and has a few minor annoyances, hasn't stopped me spending over 200 hours in it though :eek:

I'm enjoying it, its difficult but a few guides online help with the basics.

The one thing I'm struggling to work out is feeding my population, even at the starting 80, I have trouble. I get messages that my workers are starving despite having a cookhouse and hunters lodge maxed out with workers, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Soldato
I'm enjoying it, its difficult but a few guides online help with the basics.

The one thing I'm struggling to work out is feeding my population, even at the starting 80, I have trouble. I get messages that my workers are starving despite having a cookhouse and hunters lodge maxed out with workers, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

A single hunters lodge will not feed 80 people, at default it's what, 13 raw food a day if I remember correctly, which is 26 rations when cooked, if anybody is starving they're likely to eat the raw food before the cookhouse gets a chance to cook it leaving you very short.

Soldato
OP
A single hunters lodge will not feed 80 people, at default it's what, 13 raw food a day if I remember correctly, which is 26 rations when cooked, if anybody is starving they're likely to eat the raw food before the cookhouse gets a chance to cook it leaving you very short.

Ok thanks, so I need about 3-4 hunters huts then or maybe about 2 hothouses once researched as I think they provide more raw food and need less workers.

Soldato
It came to xbox live game pass, so I played my first go last night and didn't fare too badly. I still got thrown out into the wilderness once all hope was lost..

Got a better idea of resource needs for my next run now though.

Back
Top Bottom