FIFA 20

Caporegime
I'm slightly with chroniclard where I didn't see anything massively wrong with the game. Post and pre patch it seems good to me. I guess one of the main differences is that I only play online, playing squad battles is, what I read, a smooth, lag free experience, I guess if you're using that mode a lot you're going to be worst off massively when going online.
You still had button delay and a massive amount of AIDS in Squad Battles, just not the stuttering you get online. Button delay offline is definitely fixed now though. Rather than missing a shot, pass or skill move it simply doesn't register anymore. The bar goes green but nothing happens :D

Rivals for me has been pretty smooth the last few days but it gets noticeably worse at peak times and late at night. Guess it's a combination of more people online during peak hours and more chance of matching up with players outside of the UK late at night. Haven't qualified for the WL yet but I've read the lag on Saturday is abysmal

Associate
Gold 3 WL and Div 4 Rank 1 rewards were good this week, took tradable as usual . Red players were Wijnaldum and Acuna. 1st of 3 Mega Packs got me Goretzka so 34k, Prime players pack got me a trash IF. 1st Rare players pack got Dembele and Ben Yedder so easy 120k, 2nd pack was trash with 9 of the players duplicates.

Don
OP
Gold 3 WL and Div 4 Rank 1 rewards were good this week, took tradable as usual . Red players were Wijnaldum and Acuna. 1st of 3 Mega Packs got me Goretzka so 34k, Prime players pack got me a trash IF. 1st Rare players pack got Dembele and Ben Yedder so easy 120k, 2nd pack was trash with 9 of the players duplicates.

Nice, you on PS4?

Don
OP
I like the game, even if the community ruins is by playing 1 depth drop back and using their ST as an extra CDM.

What I don’t like is huge button delay and speed up lag. That makes precision dribbling etc difficult and rebounds etc are only amplified by clunky gameplay.

Really happy for those who say it’s fine, genuinely I am. You’re in a minority though, most people suffer horrific gameplay when doing online modes (which is why we all play FUT).

Bring back the days of talking (and arguing) about handicap!

Back
Top Bottom