How often do you lot get your hair cut?

Soldato
I go over it with the clippers once a week. If I leave it two weeks it looks fluffy! Annoyingly my hair grows stupidly fast, just not all over my head.

Soldato
Every few months, hate getting a haircut. They could use it as a form of torture, get the suspect to sit in front of a mirror and ask them inane questions until they crack :p

Man of Honour
When I decide it's too long. Probably averaging about every 2 weeks, at a rough guess. I do it myself, shaver on 2 and go all over my head, job done. Like Street, my hair grows quickly but not all over my head. I should probably do it more often and I would if I cared more about my appearance. But I care so little that I don't even own a mirror. I don't look at me, so why should I care much what I look like? If it's adequate for work, fine.

I used to have waist-length hair. That was a PITA to take care of. Hours of washing and conditioning and drying. Now I just wash my hair as a small part of my shower and give it a quick rub with a towel to dry it.

Man of Honour
Depends what kind of style I'm in the mood for - during the summer I tend to keep the sides short and have it cut more regularly around monthly - the cut usually last 2 weeks then transitions out over 2-3 weeks, other times I'll go for a longer style and just have it tidied up every 2-3 months.

Soldato
Every 6 weeks or so. It used to be less often than that, but I've recently stared having a 0.5 fade on the back/sides, which looks less tidy quicker then the 2 on the sides I used to have.

Hate having it done regardless

Associate
Once a month usually. My hair grows too quick. It can get thick as well if I don't get it sorted.

+1 or thereabouts. Each payday.

I shouldn't complain, many people are bald by my age. I sometimes eek it out to 6 weeks or when my hair style gets referenced to the original LEGO man :D I keep the haircut simple to keep it cheap, two grades, a 5 and a 1 job done. Makes it easy to deal with, especially as I cycle to work (helmet hair).

Back
Top Bottom