Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
With the 7 series and X7 grille I think the official explanation was that we are quite a small segment of the market, and their main market is full of people who like the big chrome grilles because its showy and makes it obvious to others that they have a big expensive car. A status symbol thing.

The grilles on the rest of the range aren't so ridiculous, but obviously follow some of the same styling cues so they are larger than previously.

Soldato
You think that's annoying? The 520i gets trapezoidal pipes which on the previous model only came on the 550i..
Boom :D

48925771397_89c033f37c_b.jpg

Soldato
Really like the new 340i. Hopefully the interior is much improved over the last model. It was the main reason I choose the S5 over the 340i a couple of years ago.

The 340i touring in some of the more stealthy colours looks great. Certainly one to test drive in the new year I think.

Man of Honour
Had it a few weeks now, only reversed into a fence once... :(

oPAVJR3.jpg

wGen7PT.jpg

How have you managed to not include the entire car in any of those photos? That last one is the best, contains an entire empty space below and the sky but only half the car. You realise you can turn the phone sideways, yea?

Back
Top Bottom