This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
Doing reasonably well (at some cost) to restrain a Newtonian temper provoked by an environment this morning. In the main, due to the prevalence of failure to apply einsteinian proof functions among scientific peers who should know better. "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing," etc. And they have the temerity to imagine themselves Pythagoreans! Good lord.

Its like you swallowed a dictionary!

And then vomited it back up...

Soldato
Home alone for the weekend. Girlfriend visiting her parents to break the news that she's pregnant. Couldn't face the hysterics and drama and squealing, so staying at home playing Red Dead 2 and working my way through a bottle of Wild Turkey.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Home alone for the weekend. Girlfriend visiting her parents to break the news that she's pregnant. Couldn't face the hysterics and drama and squealing, so staying at home playing Red Dead 2 and working my way through a bottle of Wild Turkey.

That's a big life change... They'll naturally ask if you intend to marry her

Caporegime
OP

Many congratulations and/or condolences depending on how you feel about this. :p

Man of Honour
Haha you hero.

Also, how old are you? Being in early 30s I’ve dropped ‘girlfriend’ and started using ‘partner’. Girlfriend is just a bit... teenagery? Keeps people on their toes at least.... “Is he gay..?” :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom