Post your past or recent Chav Stories...

Soldato
Jesus, I can't imagine having to send my future theoretical son to a place like that (and I am not saying that as a criticism I just remember what bullying was like in UK schools)... does it affect his schooling? Send him to thai boxing for a while.

He goes to jui jitsui, but is high-functioning autistic with hand-flapping tics, so he doesn't understand how to read people who are mocking him/being bullies.

It has been pretty amusing to see him finally twig, then send a 12 year old flying with a flawless Harai-Goshi...

His default setting is "be everyone's best friend", which often gets taken advantage of.

The school is very good with a strong respect ethic, but it has a separate Provisions unit that takes in kids excluded from all other schools in the city - it occasionally causes issues, having to deal with the parent(s)/carers who just don't seem to give a monkey's, but the unit's resources are available to the rest of the school.

It means if The Boy gets worked up or feels he's struggling, he can go to any of the unit's support workers and vent/sit out.

Being accepted into the Chelsea Football Academy (the after school club, not the actual, "Son's gonna buy me a mansion one day" Academy) has really boosted his self-esteem and he's starting to learn how to read people better, if only to understand where they're going to kick a ball next...

Caporegime
OP
It's Friday guys woop woop... any more stories? :D

I live near a chavvy area in Burnley. It was being knocked down but they lost funding so thetevare still some about. You dont really get kids hanging around anymore thankfully but when the local pub closes I always here people shouting near my street when I am in bed. Wish they would hurry up and gentrify the area.

Im from burnley but dont sound anything like them. They barely speak English.

My parents have an apartment in Calvia. Near Magaluf. I was on a rented e bikevwhile driving through a German resort which is worse than magaluf fir german chavs wrnt to high five me so i recipricated. He punched my hand. It hurt for days. He was massive so i didnt stop.
LMAO... while it doesn't really have chavs, German definitely has some lairy guys!

He goes to jui jitsui, but is high-functioning autistic with hand-flapping tics, so he doesn't understand how to read people who are mocking him/being bullies.

It has been pretty amusing to see him finally twig, then send a 12 year old flying with a flawless Harai-Goshi...

His default setting is "be everyone's best friend", which often gets taken advantage of.

The school is very good with a strong respect ethic, but it has a separate Provisions unit that takes in kids excluded from all other schools in the city - it occasionally causes issues, having to deal with the parent(s)/carers who just don't seem to give a monkey's, but the unit's resources are available to the rest of the school.

It means if The Boy gets worked up or feels he's struggling, he can go to any of the unit's support workers and vent/sit out.

Being accepted into the Chelsea Football Academy (the after school club, not the actual, "Son's gonna buy me a mansion one day" Academy) has really boosted his self-esteem and he's starting to learn how to read people better, if only to understand where they're going to kick a ball next...

Ahh I see that's a shame as while in an ideal world being trusting would be fine, in his situation it will just get him into trouble and I can only imagine what he has to put up with if he has a hand tic (though I guess him not understanding everything is a bonus in this instance). Definitely keep sending him to self-defence/football classes as it will make a big difference long-term. :)

Associate
In our naivety we bought an ex council house just on the edge of an estate. For our budget this ticked all the boxes and would've been perfect had it not been the location (amateur mistake). We were pretty sick of the place as soon as we moved in. We were also rightly paranoid every time we left the house, as we would sometimes find our gates open and an obvious attempt to break in. The worst we had was a car written off because of an attempted jacking and our bin stolen, so we got off light in the 3 years we were there.

Thankfully selling the house was a breeze and we lost a couple of grand on it at the most (if we'd known it would be so easy we would've done it sooner).

The week we were moving out our neighbour in the attached house decided he was gonna make as many enemies on the estate as he could. We sat peering out the curtains of a dark bedroom watching this mans windows get bricked in and I've never been happier that we'd already signed the contract and were locked into selling the house. As we had both progressed in our careers since first buying the place we were able to move into a gorgeous little country cottage.

Not seeing litter everywhere, hearing kids shouting and swearing at each other across an estate, and fearing for our property every day has still not properly sank in and I find myself stood outside at night and appreciating the silence almost weekly.

Caporegime
OP
In our naivety we bought an ex council house just on the edge of an estate. For our budget this ticked all the boxes and would've been perfect had it not been the location (amateur mistake). We were pretty sick of the place as soon as we moved in. We were also rightly paranoid every time we left the house, as we would sometimes find our gates open and an obvious attempt to break in. The worst we had was a car written off because of an attempted jacking and our bin stolen, so we got off light in the 3 years we were there.

Thankfully selling the house was a breeze and we lost a couple of grand on it at the most (if we'd known it would be so easy we would've done it sooner).

The week we were moving out our neighbour in the attached house decided he was gonna make as many enemies on the estate as he could. We sat peering out the curtains of a dark bedroom watching this mans windows get bricked in and I've never been happier that we'd already signed the contract and were locked into selling the house. As we had both progressed in our careers since first buying the place we were able to move into a gorgeous little country cottage.

Not seeing litter everywhere, hearing kids shouting and swearing at each other across an estate, and fearing for our property every day has still not properly sank in and I find myself stood outside at night and appreciating the silence almost weekly.

Eek that sounds like a nightmare, England truly is a Wild West and even my dads previously sleepy village is now undergoing a crime wave with ****** and chavs causing chaos and driving around in vans trying to break into houses!

Soldato
The small town where I work is getting like that. There are 2-3 groups of chavs which wonder around at night causing problems (usually vandalism). They have this fantasy where they are gangsters and have territory, but in reality they are a group of squeaky 12 year olds.

They need to ditch the "soft touch" policing and actually do something about it.

Caporegime
OP
The small town where I work is getting like that. There are 2-3 groups of chavs which wonder around at night causing problems (usually vandalism). They have this fantasy where they are gangsters and have territory, but in reality they are a group of squeaky 12 year olds.

They need to ditch the "soft touch" policing and actually do something about it.
Yeah, I can sympathise and sadly the trouble in my dads village is caused by a few local youths, one of who has learning difficulties. The only language they understand is violence but sadly society and soft-as-shizzle policing policies have decided that "trying to reason with them" is the way forward. Needless to say, that has zero effect. It would be a such shame if some fed-up vigilantes decided to reduce their ability to walk and I would absolutely not condone such behaviour.

Soldato
Yeah, I can sympathise and sadly the trouble in my dads village is caused by a few local youths, one of who has learning difficulties. The only language they understand is violence but sadly society and soft-as-shizzle policing policies have decided that "trying to reason with them" is the way forward. Needless to say, that has zero effect. It would be a such shame if some fed-up vigilantes decided to reduce their ability to walk and I would absolutely not condone such behaviour.

Not long ago someone got his head kicked in while trying to do something to a car just down the road from me (the owner came out and caught them at it). I think the guy was drunk, there was a lot of shouting, but they just left him in the road and called an ambulance lol. The police turned up shortly after but OFC no one saw anything.

Soldato
When I lived in East London. Me and the neighbours caught 4 youths trying to break into my mother's car. I called the police and they took 45mins to come, and then in a quiet chat with me admitted there's no free cells to put them in, and the chances of a meaningful conviction were slim. But what we can do is take them home to their parents, which would involve going in the houses, which will annoy/embarrass the parents, depending on their own activities. One of the kids was from a criminal family so his father wouldn't have wanted the police round. Another was from a good family and the mother would be mortified. So I went with that.

About 90 mins later the policeman called and said one of them cried and he was pretty sure another was gonna get a beating off the old man.

Soldato
Out in Manchester with a few friends on a night out. Thug shouts "OI U........LOOK AT ME.........******** LOOK AT ME"

so naturally to see what all the fuss is about i look at him, then he goes "WHY U LOOKIN AT ME...U WANT FIGHT WHY U LOOKIN AT ME"

had similar things a few times, streets are getting more aggressive and the behaviour more violent.

Permabanned
I once was a chav in pre school - with trousers called poppers and peak caps. We used to run around in school pulling all the lads n lasses trousers open. Then you got detention if you got caught doing it so then we all changes to shell suits after that ha. This was 25 years ago.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Thug shouts "OI U........LOOK AT ME.........******** LOOK AT ME"

so naturally to see what all the fuss is about i look at him, then he goes "WHY U LOOKIN AT ME...U WANT FIGHT WHY U LOOKIN AT ME"
This is the best, most complete story I have ever heard. Amazing :D

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Out in Manchester with a few friends on a night out. Thug shouts "OI U........LOOK AT ME.........******** LOOK AT ME"

had similar things a few times, streets are getting more aggressive and the behaviour more violent.

That's a classic example of hypocompetitive behaviour. The underachieving perp faces two choices:

1. grow a pair or grow a brain to achieve material resource change (money, land, good stuff); or

2. blame other people in public by provocative tantrum to get a cheap (symbolic) status inner drug hit. Basically, an indirect appeal for pity - "look at me, I'm a mug. I've made it really obvious!".

He picked your group because he knows you were more powerful than him.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last Saturday at the local shopping precinct some bloke rode up to me on a respectiful looking bicycle, he looked clean and was dressed smart casual, nice clean Nike trainers, smart jeans and blue jacket. All seemed normal.. but he was wearing a baseball cap and it was 9:20am and grey skies so I identify him as a chav, he puts on a suffering sad face and asked me for 70p so he can get a hot drink, I told him I don't have change I card everything and he replies everyone seems to these day and he rode off. I wondered if he was actually homeless then went and bought a giant pretzel in Lidl and went home.

Soldato
Last Saturday at the local shopping precinct some bloke rode up to me on a respectiful looking bicycle, he looked clean and was dressed smart casual, nice clean Nike trainers, smart jeans and blue jacket. All seemed normal.. but he was wearing a baseball cap and it was 9:20am and grey skies so I identify him as a chav, he puts on a suffering sad face and asked me for 70p so he can get a hot drink, I told him I don't have change I card everything and he replies everyone seems to these day and he rode off. I wondered if he was actually homeless then went and bought a giant pretzel in Lidl and went home.

I had a similar encounter last week. Only the guy looked like a drug addict. I went to the supermarket to use a coin sorting machine. And when I came out a guy approached me saying am I local? I said nope. He said my little brother was stabbed last night. I said that's awful and carried on walking.. He then said can I have £1.60? I replied no of course not! This really annoyed him, and he walked off shouting my brother's been stabbed and no one in this town will give me money. He tried the same story on another guy. Who also said no. And this caused him to jump up and down like a child having a tantrum.

I did almost say to him that if his story was true I'm sure a police family liason officer would drive him the hospital, and that he wouldn't have to be poncing money in a supermarket carpark. But these types don't really respond to sensible suggestions.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
An Australian variant... aged guy hangs around in the aldi carpark every day asking for a gold coin from shoppers as they park or get into their car to leave. I mentioned this to a shopkeeper when I saw the same aged guy begging outside his shop. The shopkeeper knew the old guy's story - he makes a couple of hundred AUD a day from begging, and then blows it - gambling away all his days begging 'take' in the bookies that afternoon / evening. He's been at it for at least 10 years.

Caporegime
OP
I think I am immune to begging requests by now, I literally am not moved by anything as I literally do not trust any stranger that approaches me on the street asking for money.

I had a similar encounter last week. Only the guy looked like a drug addict. I went to the supermarket to use a coin sorting machine. And when I came out a guy approached me saying am I local? I said nope. He said my little brother was stabbed last night. I said that's awful and carried on walking.. He then said can I have £1.60? I replied no of course not! This really annoyed him, and he walked off shouting my brother's been stabbed and no one in this town will give me money. He tried the same story on another guy. Who also said no. And this caused him to jump up and down like a child having a tantrum.

I did almost say to him that if his story was true I'm sure a police family liason officer would drive him the hospital, and that he wouldn't have to be poncing money in a supermarket carpark. But these types don't really respond to sensible suggestions.
Jesus, if he ha to resort to saying "my little brother has been stabbed" then it shows people will say almost anything. :eek:

An Australian variant... aged guy hangs around in the aldi carpark every day asking for a gold coin from shoppers as they park or get into their car to leave. I mentioned this to a shopkeeper when I saw the same aged guy begging outside his shop. The shopkeeper knew the old guy's story - he makes a couple of hundred AUD a day from begging, and then blows it - gambling away all his days begging 'take' in the bookies that afternoon / evening. He's been at it for at least 10 years.
Yeah, beggars in my town are known for making good money. The only people I give any cash to are good street musicians.

Remember ChavScum?

It was a classic! :D

Soldato
I think I am immune to begging requests by now, I literally am not moved by anything as I literally do not trust any stranger that approaches me on the street asking for money.

Jesus, if he ha to resort to saying "my little brother has been stabbed" then it shows people will say almost anything. :eek:

There's so many in my town, I have got used to brushing them off. Most will ask for spare change and not hassle or follow you. But occasionally you get the sob story.. My mother was approached in a restaurant carpark by a guy with a busted leg bleeding everywhere. He asked for money for a cab to get to the hospital. My mum gave him a couple of quid, and then when she got inside the place, the waitress told her she shouldn't have given him anything as he does that scam everyday! The bloke should be doing special effects for Casualty as my mum isn't normally conned so easily.

Back
Top Bottom