Just bought a p600s on here.

Soldato
I always seem to do things the hard way. :p But its all up and running now and looking great. Plus i discovered you could put the ssd drives on the back of the chasis and the 3 1/2 inch satas in the psu compartment... mind blown and tons of room and air flow inside the case. Really thanks for the recommendation im over the moon. I'll try post a few pics. :)

Associate
sorry we didnt get any replies inbetween all that lol

glad you got this sorted, if nothing else atleast you know what to check for if it happens again :D

i also have this case, it really is amazing value for what you get.. easily the best case ive owned

got to say i make the silly mistakes all the time, especially when taking something apart.. i always end up with a handful of screws left over

Soldato
Ah that's fine mate just a few minor niggles I just put down to experience. Yes it's certainly a great case and well worth the money. And like you say the value is amazing as is the quality. So now I stand firmly in the 600s club and join in the recommendations to others. :D

Associate
OP
Ah that's fine mate just a few minor niggles I just put down to experience. Yes it's certainly a great case and well worth the money. And like you say the value is amazing as is the quality. So now I stand firmly in the 600s club and join in the recommendations to others. :D
How you having yours? I couldn't decide whether to have the panels on or off, I kept my top on and just open the front (but dont take it off) as the airflow is still amazing even with the panels like that.

Soldato
I do the same. Although i took the fan off the rear as i had to install my deepcool radiator and fan there. So i placed the spare fan at top of case. I use the fans in pwm mode and my temps are great its seriously impressive. Im a Phanteks fan for sure now.

Associate
The only thing I haven't figured out is how to use the anti sag bracket.

i forgot about that bit, not sure if i even installed it.. will have to check later

anyway if you check the manual, page 23 it shows how to install it (it actually goes on the other side of the case behind the mobo)

Soldato
Yeah I just put it round abouts where it should go and screwed the thumbs on through the holes. I don't see any gpu sag going on but I figured I'd leave it until I could work it out later. :D my temps tonight in this case with the front flap in are 26 to 29c idling that's amazing.

You guys happy with the case? Im seriously tempted but those weird plastic covers instead of rubber grommets are bugging me. I feel they over engineered that part instead of just being simple and elegant, whats your thoughts?

Associate
You guys happy with the case? Im seriously tempted but those weird plastic covers instead of rubber grommets are bugging me. I feel they over engineered that part instead of just being simple and elegant, whats your thoughts?

i agree they should have just gone with rubber grommets but i think they wanted to try something different
although you soon get used to them, it wasnt enough to put me off buying this case

Associate
OP
While I prefer the rubber grommets of other cases, it's not a deal breaker by any means. these plastic things are ok, but wont slide over the 24 pin motherboard power cable easily.

Rest of the case more than makes up for it imo.

Associate
OP
Cheers guys, think i'll take a punt. I can always get some braided cable kit so hopefully the plastic covers dont look all over the place and set off my OCD :D
I just moved all mine to the middle so they were all in the same place. It's an amazing case. goes on sale quite often. I got mine for £100 on here, dropped again recently, so I would watch for price drops if yI was you (unless you need one soon.)

Soldato
I just moved all mine to the middle so they were all in the same place. It's an amazing case. goes on sale quite often. I got mine for £100 on here, dropped again recently, so I would watch for price drops if yI was you (unless you need one soon.)

Thanks for the heads up, very temped to jump on this case soon!

Soldato
For those that own this case, what is the paint finish like? Watched many reviews already and interested in nabbing the black variant.

Although they quote it's a matte finish, are we talking the same finish that's found on the NZXT S340 Elite?

Because that was so easy scratched back to the prima.

Back
Top Bottom