• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Threatening email

Man of Honour
I think you are going to have to elaborate.

Is this an email from OcUK or has a member here contacted you via the OcUK forums, which sends an email, with a nasty message?

I can't see any mailshots on the subject so assuming you aren't being humorous about some kind of offer or something they've sent out.

Soldato
OP
Ocuk email "Depending on the age of the items, the refund may include a deduction for the length of time you have used them (known as rescission)."

So I've used my card for 8 weeks, then it died, I've sent it for rma, turnaround could take around 4 weeks, and at the end I may end up losing money? This is making me very sad :(

Soldato
Ocuk email "Depending on the age of the items, the refund may include a deduction for the length of time you have used them (known as rescission)."

So I've used my card for 8 weeks, then it died, I've sent it for rma, turnaround could take around 4 weeks, and at the end I may end up losing money? This is making me very sad :(
You are worrying for nothing, your card is not old enough to suffer from rescission, it's for cards that are a year or years old, AND OCUK have always been about a week or a little more with sorting RMA's when I have had to do it.
TLDR:
Don't worry it's all okay.

Soldato
OP
Yeah I agree that policy about people losing money for receiving faulty products has to be illegal surely.
Being super serial for a moment, I just thought it was a bit cheeky to put it in the email, no info about my card, where it is, what's wrong with it, just sent to manufacturer (they down the road or other side of the world on a slow boat?), it could take around 4-5 weeks and the rescission bit, thanks, meanwhile second weekend, having worked all week with my gaming ruined. Cat still looks forlorn btw.

Soldato
Being super serial for a moment, I just thought it was a bit cheeky to put it in the email, no info about my card, where it is, what's wrong with it, just sent to manufacturer (they down the road or other side of the world on a slow boat?), it could take around 4-5 weeks and the rescission bit, thanks, meanwhile second weekend, having worked all week with my gaming ruined. Cat still looks forlorn btw.
Give her some love and play some cod mobile ?

Back
Top Bottom