Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Haven't tried this before but when I saw the 1l bottle for £20 I got it.

IMG-0912.jpg
Where’s it on offer at? Lovely bottle

Soldato
New motor (seat leon excellence, diesel, full leather, 184bhp). Bit of an upgrade from my previous!

Can anyone recomment simple to use (/quick) cleaning materials and polishing gloves? I already have an autoglym washer. Its impressive how shiny they all looked in the showroom! Ill head over to the car cleaning thread.

Pics of motah (apologies its just the ones taken by sales) - does this count as stock images :p
B5X4FCz.jpg

GV0Chi5.jpg

7T7vmeD.jpg

yXRqcs0.jpg

[/spoiler

Soldato
New car - Ford Focus Titanium Navigator Econetic TDCI.

It's never stopped raining since I picked it up so no decent photoshoot yet. Plus I got new number plates to go on, hate used car dealer advertising. :)

1571547243.jpg

Soldato
I was really considering the Gesture for similar reasons. Although with the back slope set to its most, I can comfortably lean back more than enough. You’re right about the seat moving, it’s great!

The Gestures seat movement control is much better, but it sliding with you reclining on the Leap V2 is wonderful.

I got these refurbished instead of new. Both together less than the price of a single new Gesture, and not a mark on these. With completely new upholstery, cushions, chrome base, and casters.
Just the Red’s arm pads feel a little too soft or worn, but you can get replacements for about $36 from the bay of e.

Still taking some time getting use to them over my old Maxnomic chair. That cost me more than the Leap 5 years ago, but was well worn and in Just right by now comfy, before the cats, fake leather, and pealing and cushioning went.

Another thing Gesture is better at from what Ive seen is the normal sit position. The gesture isn’t a full near 90 degree seat, more like 100 slightly backwards when you sit. So it might be a smidge more comfy depending on how you prefer to sit.
The Leap tries to keep you upright, and from slouching.

The first setting for the Gesture does slam you pretty upright. I have it set to the second out of four which is closer to 100 degree angle.

Unfortunately I prefer leather and all the reupholstered Leaps seem to be fabric. I also kind of want a headrest, as I found out that leaning back too far in the Gesture doesn't work for all that long - but the Gesture headrest is pretty unwieldy. Sticks out far too much compared to the Leaps. The Leap one is also removable.

Soldato
The first setting for the Gesture does slam you pretty upright. I have it set to the second out of four which is closer to 100 degree angle.

Unfortunately I prefer leather and all the reupholstered Leaps seem to be fabric. I also kind of want a headrest, as I found out that leaning back too far in the Gesture doesn't work for all that long - but the Gesture headrest is pretty unwieldy. Sticks out far too much compared to the Leaps. The Leap one is also removable.

Have a gander at 2ndhnd.com, they had some new leather upholstered Leaps.

Soldato
Posted in Motors a few days back, however we swapped the wifes Qashqai after owning it for 6 years into something newer and smaller. Having a Superb as the main car didn't really warrant anything bigger.

YlhO7st.jpg

Its a cool little car and really happy with it.

Commissario
I've got plenty of Pi Zeros (both original and W). I've got Pi2s, I've got Pi3s, Pi3B+s and Pi4s but I've never had a Pi3A+.

Until now. I have a project that I'd like to have a tad more grunt than a Zero but doesn't need all the memory of a 3B+ or the power of a 4.

So I bought a 3A+ for the princely sum of £17.97 on Amazon.

zfGBtqV.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom