What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Finally got round to doing the glass on my Clio.

First normal wash, then hit with some meguiars glass cleaner, then claybar, then glass cleaner again, then Gtechniq G4 glass polish. Then glass cleaner again, before the G1 / G2 "system". Lots of work, sure, but love the longevity of the G1. Stuck it on my Focus a couple weeks ago, and will stick it on both my CRV and Volvo S40 in the coming days / weeks.

Soldato
MOT’d the Sportage. Passed with a couple of advisories, although not sure the less than 12,000 mile break discs are really worn... also the parking brake is terrible by design on the Sportage. Another year of sweet Korean diseasel motoring. Next car is going to be electric in some capacity.

Caporegime
Had a new prop centre support bearing doofer fitted to the Celsiwhore, it was completely knackered.

cRliBKR.jpg

BFtfCjQ.jpg

Going back soon to have some adjustments made to the exhaust, so it sits higher up.

Now I can do burnouts without the prop slapping around! ... Yknow, in theory...

Caporegime
What's with the c0ck ring hanging from the back?
JDM scene kid thing. Let's everyone know I'm a ****. :p

It's a hang ring or 'Tsurikawa' as found on Japanese public transport.

Years ago, people in the japanese modified car scene would steal them and hang them from the back of their cars as a sign of defiance, and then it sort of evolved into a commercially available drift charm. Some say when it drags along the floor you know your car is lowered enough...

Last edited:
Soldato
I cleaned it and contemplated about putting it up for sale. Might do so in the new year. As much as I love an old Honda, I do miss the comfort of a much newer car sadly.

Back
Top Bottom