Rugby union?

Soldato
I love the way Japan play. I’d rather watch them lose than watch Wales or Ireland win. They have passion and skill, they an exciting positive style of rugby that makes the 6N teams look so dull most of the time.

Soldato
In fairness to SA they are playing a very aggressive defensive system, Faff de Klerk really sweeping hard from Japanese possession. Really targeting the passers well. Exciting game.

Soldato
SA really showed up in the second half and neutralised Japan’s dynamic game. It was a good game, SA were worthy winners and Japan played really well to contain them as they do because the Boks looked like letting go a few times in the match.

Japan have once again been a breath of fresh air in everything they the organisers and fans have done.

Well done South Africa, but massive well done to Japan.

Soldato
I missed the Wales match this morning because I was out drinking last night for the first time in months and it's left me a bit delicate. A question for the Wales fans - is it worth watching on catch-up?

Don
I missed the Wales match this morning because I was out drinking last night for the first time in months and it's left me a bit delicate. A question for the Wales fans - is it worth watching on catch-up?

I was drinking the night before the Wales game with a former Wales head coach (in Jamaica) kick off was 3am here and he missed it cos he got ****** and fell asleep :p

Soldato
I was drinking the night before the Wales game with a former Wales head coach (in Jamaica) kick off was 3am here and he missed it cos he got ****** and fell asleep :p

Haha! So I'm in good company then? :D

I'd love to know who it was but what happens in the pub stays in the pub.

Permabanned
England have basically zero chance of winning... Since 2004 the record is NZ 15 - ENG 1... People are kidding themselves if they think England have a hope. LoL

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I'm regarding today's game as the RWC final... It doesn't get any bigger than playing NZ, and it's likely our last match of the tournament, so it's obviously the final!

Back
Top Bottom