• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When are the 3080 series cards due?

Soldato
They wont launch with cyberpunk I don't think.

Summer I reckon.

Or that guy who said tomorrow is right.

Soldato
Probably be expected in conjunction with cyberpunk. If AMD don’t throw anything out by then then probably be expecting 2080Ti ish performance with improved rtx performance most likely.

Cost is likely to be through the roof as usual.

Doubt we will see a Ti variant at launch this time though.

bru

bru

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised to see a return to the, release the 3080/70 first with the 3080ti coming some months after.

Man of Honour
Cyberpunk launch would put it about ~18 months after current gen so I really do think its going to be close to that
AMD just need to release a flagship

Several games out around then or have been pushed back to then like Doom Eternal. Make of that what you will.

Soldato
They wont launch with cyberpunk I don't think.

Summer I reckon.

Or that guy who said tomorrow is right.

why not? launching it around cyberpunk keeps the release schedule in line with the previous few generation releases (18 months between generations)

Back
Top Bottom