2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
Man the Bears have stunk, they have to be seriously thinking about bailing of Trubisky now.

Bit annoyed the Bears D decided to chuck a stinker as well as I would have won another £88 if the score had been under 41.5.

Soldato
OP
I had a £5 accumulator on the Saints, Ravens, Chargers and Eagles to win which would have netted £168. Just my luck that the Chargers fumble away the game right at the end :rolleyes:

I won £91 on Niners -6, Jags -6.5 and Rams -4.5.

Was edge of my seat with Niners and Jags pretty much to the end :p

Had a separate bet with Rams under 55 which came in but Giants v Cards over 51 which didn't. I looked nailed on after a 31 point first half but finished on 48 points.

Soldato
I won £91 on Niners -6, Jags -6.5 and Rams -4.5.

Was edge of my seat with Niners and Jags pretty much to the end :p

Had a separate bet with Rams under 55 which came in but Giants v Cards over 51 which didn't. I looked nailed on after a 31 point first half but finished on 48 points.

I had the Niners -6.5 in a different accumulator, but the Lions and Raiders messed that one up. Had the Lions +10.5 and the Raiders +16.5. Both laid an egg :(

Soldato
OP
Good night's games, the Packers were brilliant, as was Cousins and the Vikings.

Surely pundits (not that it matters) will start giving Jakey B some credit, guy is really good, he isn't elite but he's a damn good starter. Great performance last night.

I don't say this often but hoping the Pats D step up and stuff the Jets, specifically the run, as I need Bell to get 7.7 points or less for me to get the win for the week :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I had a £5 accumulator on the Saints, Ravens, Chargers and Eagles to win which would have netted £168. Just my luck that the Chargers fumble away the game right at the end :rolleyes:

least the chargers got you close, the eagles tho...........

was getting concerned with the rams again, awful start by us and zuerlein unlucky with his 1st kick, glad he recovered.

Soldato
OP
Rams looked good, but everyone looks good against the Falcons so wouldn't count that being telling.

Would like to see the Bengals, Skins and Dolphins play Falcons as they are all utterly woeful this season.

Soldato
Rams looked good, but everyone looks good against the Falcons so wouldn't count that being telling.

Would like to see the Bengals, Skins and Dolphins play Falcons as they are all utterly woeful this season.

totally agree, was concerned for the rams as we had 2 possessions at the start and had just 3 points :eek:

think its going to be a battle for the 1st draft pick but my favourites at the moment are the dolphins, even though they have the easier schedule, as the other 3 at least have a stand out player on offence.

Soldato
OP
totally agree, was concerned for the rams as we had 2 possessions at the start and had just 3 points :eek:

think its going to be a battle for the 1st draft pick but my favourites at the moment are the dolphins, even though they have the easier schedule, as the other 3 at least have a stand out player on offence.

The other telling factor is the Dolphins actively want to lose whereas the others are just incompetent.

I could see the Bengals looking at a sneaky tank if they don't win the next few they may just think "**** it" and lose the rest on purpose as there are 2/3 great looking QB's this draft and Dalton is done.

Saying that Bengals have the same issue as Dolphins in that it's fine getting a good QB but when your line is so, so horrible that young QB will be abused every week you are probably going to ruin them.

Soldato
The other telling factor is the Dolphins actively want to lose whereas the others are just incompetent.

I could see the Bengals looking at a sneaky tank if they don't win the next few they may just think "**** it" and lose the rest on purpose as there are 2/3 great looking QB's this draft and Dalton is done.

Saying that Bengals have the same issue as Dolphins in that it's fine getting a good QB but when your line is so, so horrible that young QB will be abused every week you are probably going to ruin them.

dolphins plan seems to be the same as the raiders, gather as many 1st rounders as you can in trades, but like the raiders with mack, dolphins gave tunsil away which makes no sense.

dalton is an ok qb, but the bengals need to improve the oline before they think of a qb.

saw last night that stafford was the fastest qb to 40,000 yds :eek:, bit snippy from the commentators when they said "yeah, but how many memorable games can you remember him having".

Soldato
@BlueMerle what's the deal in the NFL with regsrds tickets and getting them for games?

Wanted to see a live game in the US for years and my son has decided he's a Texans fan (scum) so thinking of spending time over there next October and try and get a Texans and a cowboys game.

Is it hard to get tickets? When do they come out?

Early days but thinking of some ideas.

As a Titan I also think your son is scum :D

Soldato
least the chargers got you close, the eagles tho...........

Kind of glad in one way. If the 3 earlier games had all won I probably would have let the bet run it's course instead of cashing out :o Thought it would have been a closer game between the Eagles and Cowboys, as neither is playing particularly well.

Soldato
Kind of glad in one way. If the 3 earlier games had all won I probably would have let the bet run it's course instead of cashing out :o Thought it would have been a closer game between the Eagles and Cowboys, as neither is playing particularly well.

i expected more from the eagles/cowboys game, but i've heard that there is talk from around the eagles that wentz isn't impressing some of the team so be interesting to see how things go, specially as they got rid of a guy, who was well liked, and also got them to 2 superbowls.

Back
Top Bottom