US Army agrees to test high-tech material possessed by Blink 182 stars organisation

NVP

NVP

Soldato
themindunleashed.com: us army tom delonge alien technology said:
For the past few years, Tom DeLonge, former guitarist and co-founder of the pop-punk band Blink-182, has been grabbing headlines with some very bold claims about extraterrestrial life and advanced technology.

DeLonge has previously claimed that his space research organization, To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA), was working with the United States government on projects relating to the search for extraterrestrial life, as well as the development of advanced technologies.

The team of TTSA consists of many former high ranking employees from various government agencies, which gave his claims a semblance of credibility. But in recent months, the U.S. government has been slowly coming forward to confirm certain aspects of DeLonge’s claims.

This week, the US Army announced they would be working with TTSA to test a high-tech material that the organization is currently in possession of. It seems that the Army is taking these claims seriously enough to look into it for themselves.

According to the Drive, an agreement between TTSA and the U.S. Army was announced on October 17th, 2019. The agreement states:

To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science is a company with materiel and technology innovations that offer capability advancements for Army ground vehicles. These technology innovations have been acquired, designed, and produced by the Collaborator [TTSA], leveraging advancements in metamaterials and quantum physics to push performance gains.”

It is not clear what this “material” is or what its technological implications are, but there are some clues. In July, TTSA published a press release about a number of “metamaterial samples” they had acquired.

According to a filing that the organization made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at the time, the materials included:

“(i) One 1.75” x 1.25” x 0.25” piece of micron-layered Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (ii) six pieces of Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (iii) one piece of Aluminum that TTSA physicist Hal Puthoff already in his possession that is currently on loan from Seller; and (iv) one round black and silver metal flake that physicist Puthoff already has in his possession currently on loan from Seller (collectively, the “Metal Pieces”).”

The materials were reportedly once owned by the late Art Bell, who was the host of the long-running radio show Coast to Coast AM, which often covered topics of the paranormal and supernatural, including UFOs and aliens. Bell never revealed the source of the materials, saying only that the person who gave them to him claimed that their grandfather was in an unspecified government agency within the U.S. military, and that the materials are somehow related to the mythical Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash. After changing hands between journalists and UFO experts, most notably Linda Moulton Howe, the materials ended up the hands of Tom Delonge.

The recent statement from the U.S. military continues:

“The Government would like to assess, test, and characterize the products from the Collaborator at Government facilities to compare the capabilities of these advancements to known commodities, understand what facilities would be required to reproduce the advancements, and determine their applications for ground vehicle platforms. If the Government can verify materiel solutions claims by the Collaborator, then significant advancements can be made in the capabilities of Army ground vehicle platforms in terms of security, force protection and weight reduction.”

“The Government is interested in a variety of the Collaborator’s technologies, such as, but not limited to inertial mass reduction, mechanical/structural metamaterials, electromagnetic metamaterial wave guides, quantum physics, quantum communications, and beamed energy propulsion,” the statement added.

Last month, the U.S. government also confirmed that videos of UFOs previously shared by TTSA were actually authentic.
Article

Interesting coincidence regarding the metamaterials - my brain immediately poo-poos anything regarding Roswell and Aliens, however this does stimulate the imagination.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Give to organisation intent on keeping things quiet your material that you want to disprove said organisation.

Doh !!

Caporegime
Surely it will just be a bit of space debris at best? if it was super advanced alien material they would have been raided by the Men in Black by now. If it is alien tech the US Army will probably send them back a lump of coal.

I just had a bit of a look at the To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science website and to be honest it all sounds like a Scientology type scam to me.

Last edited:
Soldato
These articles are hilarious, they always come with enormous walls of text, which is largely meaningless - but every now and again you find a little gem nestled in there:

“She claimed that these metal samples displayed antigravitational or levitational properties when exposed to certain frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. ”

Nope.

Man of Honour
There are a number of materials such as variants of dilatants out there which are incredibly advanced but for various reasons infeasible to actually use - often due to cost even with mass production or the rate that they breakdown naturally, etc.

Soldato
Where r uuuu and I'm so sowwryy, i miss youuu

Say it ain't so I will not go (to the moon) turn the lights off (fake moon landing set) carry me home

All makes sense now

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Kind of amusing how Art Bell acquired these materials years ago and sat on them until one day they landed on Tom's lap of Blink 182 of all places. I've followed the Coast to Coast AM series for some time.

There's a missing piece here. Tom is quite obviously a pawn piece to a bigger board and we've only been told a cover story to divert attention from elsewhere.

Man of Honour
Kind of amusing how Art Bell acquired these materials years ago and sat on them until one day they landed on Tom's lap of Blink 182 of all places. I've followed the Coast to Coast AM series for some time.

There's a missing piece here. Tom is quite obviously a pawn piece to a bigger board and we've only been told a cover story to divert attention from elsewhere.

I highly suspect these materials were advanced research in a lab somewhere that went nowhere for various reasons (usually cost, often things like hard to solve sensitivity to temperature variations or sunlight, etc.) and someone took a sample home as a souvenir, etc. (same thing happened with uranium cubes from Nazi Germany reactor experiments, etc.) and got passed on.

Caporegime
I highly suspect these materials were advanced research in a lab somewhere that went nowhere for various reasons (usually cost, often things like hard to solve sensitivity to temperature variations or sunlight, etc.) and someone took a sample home as a souvenir, etc. (same thing happened with uranium cubes from Nazi Germany reactor experiments, etc.) and got passed on.

^^^ probably something along those lines tbh...

Back
Top Bottom