Switch Online - New Family Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My Switch Online membership ran out a few weeks ago and I'm looking to do a family group.

The price is currently £27.29, which makes it £3.41 each, for 12 months membership, instead of £14.99 if you were to do an individual membership.

If you reply to this thread, I'll add you to the list, but won't be taking any payments until the group is full.

Once the group is full, I'll send a trust message (so make sure it's set up) to each person, asking for their Nintendo account email address, which I'll use to add to the family group and to provide payment details (PayPal gift).

Red = Trust message sent
Yellow = Reply received with Nintendo account email address and payment has been made
Purple = Added to family group
Orange = Invitation has been accepted

1) Steve09
2) LiamJ
3) Taziir
4) FluffySheep
5) sk8board_pete
6) Dyson
7) Wilko_Dog
8) Samueltastic

==

1st Oct 2020

Our Switch Online Family Group is about to expire (21st Oct) so doing exactly the same as before (see above) but the membership is currently £26.49 for 12 months, which equates to £3.31 each. I've mentioned (using @) the original seven members and asked in post #34 for them to leave a reply if they wish to do this again. If they don't reply by 11th Oct, any remaining spots will be open for new people to join.

1) Steve09
2) Dyson
3) FluffySheep
4) hardkore (instead of sk8board_pete)
5) Wilko_Dog
6) Taziir
7) jrwagh333 (instead of LiamJ)
8) jojothemonkey69 (as Samueltastic didn't respond by the deadline)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Added Dyson and Wilko_Dog to the list.

@Wilko_Dog...from a quick search, you can only stack the same type of membership, so this 12 month subscription will run alongside your free 3 months, you won't have it added on top of your 3 months.

Soldato
OP
Received payments as per the colour coding in the original post...I have bought the family membership (as I could just imagine the price going up) but will wait to activate it and add people's email addresses once I've had all payments. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom