Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
Hi MissChief, I think I just sent you a trust for a code please, never used this trust feature in all the years of being here so im not full of confidence!
You need to send me a message rather than leaving a message in my trust board. At the top of the trust page there’s an option to do so.

Associate
Hey, I got the code thanks.
At the risk of sounding abit dense though I cannot for the life of me find where I can enter this discount code online to get the mentioned discount? what am I missing?
Many thanks

Caporegime
OP
Hey, I got the code thanks.
At the risk of sounding abit dense though I cannot for the life of me find where I can enter this discount code online to get the mentioned discount? what am I missing?
Many thanks
If you click the link the link contains the code and the discount should be added automatically. Otherwise you can call and quote the code, it’s at the bottom of the email.

Soldato
I was in the same position. Once I viewed the email in my web browser (there’s a link the email to do that) it became crystal clear what you had to click on to get the discount.

Soldato
Has the discount been changed? When I clicked through this morning, the discount was applied to each option right from the start. Didn’t have time to sort everything out so came back this afternoon to try again and no discount is applied.

Caporegime
OP
Has the discount been changed? When I clicked through this morning, the discount was applied to each option right from the start. Didn’t have time to sort everything out so came back this afternoon to try again and no discount is applied.
Sometimes if you click the link then the code becomes used so clicking the link again gives standard pricing. Try calling and if you get advised the link is used let me know.

Soldato
Sometimes if you click the link then the code becomes used so clicking the link again gives standard pricing. Try calling and if you get advised the link is used let me know.

I'm not having much fun here! I called up Sky, went through a long convoluted phone call and was told after half an hour on the phone that the code is only for existing Sky TV customers! I thought the friends and family codes were just for new customers like me?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I'm not having much fun here! I called up Sky, went through a long convoluted phone call and was told after half an hour on the phone that the code is only for exiting Sky TV customers! I thought the friends and family codes were just for new customers like me?
That’s nonsense. I will check what sort of code I sent you tomorrow. It may be that the code was ‘used’ when you clicked on the link. If that’s the case I can send another code.

Associate
I'm not having much fun here! I called up Sky, went through a long convoluted phone call and was told after half an hour on the phone that the code is only for existing Sky TV customers! I thought the friends and family codes were just for new customers like me?

Literally had the same thing today, the email is really broken, if you click the link to open in web browser it looks nice but it actually has a different code at the bottom than it did on my actual email, the one on the actual email kinda worked but didn't seem to knock any money off as according to the chap on the phone the bundle was already discounted. Not sure how the people on here got such good deals offered :(

Thanks though MissChief will probably try again tomorrow and see if I get through to someone more helpful.

Back
Top Bottom