How often do you lot get your hair cut?

Soldato
Every week sounds like a chore. Just at the barbers getting mine done and it's usually 3 weeks, but I sometimes get lazy and leave it 4 weeks, but that week before the cut it's too unmanageable.

I should really do every 2-3 weeks to keep it fresh.

Caporegime
About 4 times a year never really liked going to the hairdressers. A more interesting topic would probably be how much money people spend on haircuts per year, I spend about £25 a year including tips. ;)

Associate
Once a month. Find going to the barbers such a chore. The cheaper Turkish barbers (£13) I go to always have long waits and attracts the chavs. So sometimes I pay at bit more (£21) at the fancier barbers so I can walk straight in and out.

Soldato
About 4 times a year never really liked going to the hairdressers. A more interesting topic would probably be how much money people spend on haircuts per year, I spend about £25 a year including tips. ;)
£300 here. Worth every penny to be happy with how you present yourself. Plus it's an enjoyable experience going to my barber, get a coffee or whatever and the people in there you might actually want to chat to rather than just hoping they don't ask how you are.

Soldato
I don't see the point of haircuts, I just see them as a waste of money at £10+ a time. The fashion industry for years have used propaganda and subliminal messages to make men believe they need haircuts to look good but I've never had mine cut and i look perfectly fine. Sure i spend abit more on shampoo and conditioner but i always use the Aldi brand anyway so it still works out cheaper.

8Fh7Thm.jpg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Well i'm glad to see there are plenty on here who don't have haircuts all that regularly. I try and stick to about 5-6 weeks, but thought perhaps by then my hair was looking a bit of a mess - it grows like wildfire.

Permabanned
I don't see the point of haircuts, I just see them as a waste of money at £10+ a time. The fashion industry for years have used propaganda and subliminal messages to make men believe they need haircuts to look good but I've never had mine cut and i look perfectly fine. Sure i spend abit more on shampoo and conditioner but i always use the Aldi brand anyway so it still works out cheaper.

8Fh7Thm.jpg.png

lol. I recon a haircut would be cheaper than buying shampoo and conditioner for that amount of hair.

Soldato
Just had a fresh cut (clipper shave, grade 1). 5 mins including a head-wash, as my panad was brewing. :cool: (e: not a euphemism.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom