Man in Oslo shot after stealing an ambulance and driving into crowds.

Caporegime
Yes, Muslims extremists are right wing.

Previous posters have just said "Muslims" though

I'd say that in this context thought we're looking at white supremacists. I wouldn't just call them "Christians", even if they say they are.

Soldato
Even regular Muslims are pretty conservative (which is usually what people claim is right wing).

But being right wing doesn't just mean goose stepping around while wearing a swastika.

gEd

gEd

Associate
Presumably OP is disappointed to find that the perps don't appear to be immigrant Muslims in this incident. Why else was there such interest in locating photos of them initially or stating that the Police were being "coy" about the motives of an incident that had only taken place a very short while previously?

Or am I being unfair?

Permabanned
OP
Is it a surprise that after hints of far-right links the OP has disappeared?

Actually I was the first to post that the perpetrators were now considered "far right" but being on seemingly indefinite moderation, that and two other replies have yet to, or maybe will never show. I have no problem with them being considered "far right" and immediately posting to that effect once the authorities gave their opinions. Whatever their political or religious leanings I would consider their actions abhorrent, needless to say.

Soldato
Almost all the reaction online to this was decrying Islam and, of course, the clamour died down as soon as it was disseminated that it was far-right terror.

Also, the same people seem to have lot of trouble with recognising their capital cities with a heck of a lot of talk about Sweden!

Soldato
Inside the stolen ambulance, police found a submachine gun, a shotgun and what they said were 'large amounts' of narcotics.

Ok the guns make sense.

But why the hell would you carry "large amounts" of narcotics TO a hijacking.

Unless someone's off their face and listed the inventory of the ambulance...

Soldato
Presumably OP is disappointed to find that the perps don't appear to be immigrant Muslims in this incident. Why else was there such interest in locating photos of them initially or stating that the Police were being "coy" about the motives of an incident that had only taken place a very short while previously?

Or am I being unfair?

No you are being spot on, Chris is a self confessed racist and tbf to him, proudly wears his colours on his sleeve.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom