Recommended cheap/free games

Soldato
I've recently updated my desktop and bought myself a mid-tier gaming laptop as I want to start getting back into some PC games.

I mainly play FPS games and some driving games so after some recommendations on games that are fairly cheap or free to get me going.

I bought a digital copy of BF1 the other day but it appears the seller has sent the code 2nd class royal mail to my house instead of emailing it :rolleyes:

Edit to add: I've got CS:go, Apex Legends, IW4X so far.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP

I shall check that out also!

No idea if it's any good, but pubg lite is free https://lite.pubg.com/

Also free are Warframe, Fortnite if that's your thing, Destiny 2 I think is also free on Steam.

I've never played Pubg but heard it mentioned loads and watched videos of it.
I tried Fortnite for a few hours with some mates but hated it so deleted it again.
I'll give destiny 2 a go but I'll need to download that when I'm at home, I don't think my work would appreciate me taking all their bandwidth.

Associate
Get on Epic game store - free to create and accound and at least 1 free game (to keep) each week (changes Thu night). I think it's weekly until the end of the year?

Usually the games are either indie games or a year or 2 old, but some of them are v good.

Soldato
I mainly play FPS games and some driving games so after some recommendations on games that are fairly cheap or free to get me going.

Then change a bit the games you play and get Crusader Kings 2 since is free to get these days.....
:D

Then let me know what's better shooting or trying to assassinate your way to the top :D

Soldato
OP
Get on Epic game store - free to create and accound and at least 1 free game (to keep) each week (changes Thu night). I think it's weekly until the end of the year?

Usually the games are either indie games or a year or 2 old, but some of them are v good.

That sounds good. I'll check it out.

Then change a bit the games you play and get Crusader Kings 2 since is free to get these days.....
:D

Then let me know what's better shooting or trying to assassinate your way to the top :D

I probably should. I'm not very good with stealth games. I usually end up going in guns blazing!

Back
Top Bottom