**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
No lag here either had mine almost a year now. Plenty fast and responsive. Don't have the issue that MKB was having.

It's just the below average battery life that bugs me.

Associate
Cheers for the information and links chaps. Checked and the budget is around £300/£350.

Just needs to be a fluid daily phone with good battery and a decent camera for snapping.

I've seen the P3, P3a and P2 all listed below £350 so all within the budget. The upgrade is from some low end Huawei that's not had updates in ages.

Associate
Camera on the 3A should be a tad better than the 2 as it has the fancy zoom thing (forgot the name) which is missing on the 2.

I'd also go for 3A as it had less issues, better battery life and will receive more updates.

Associate
It looks like the standard 3a is the front runner based on size. They did not want the XL version as prefer the smaller handset.
The 3a will surely have better battery and last tad longer than the normal P2 that I have.

Soldato
Is the Pixel 3a much of an upgrade on the Pixel 2? Is the camera better? The normal 3 is a bit of a stretch for mate so looking at these two handsets.

Just got a Pixel 3A XL from cex, grade B on EE for £265 , good as new, rang EE for an unlock code and they wont do it as its only 3 months old, has to be 6 months.

Coming from a Pixel 1 XL and a Pixel 2 XL, im loving it, and the camera is a bit better as well.

Battery on the XL is pretty good.

44444444444444444.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else have problems with their Pixel stand since the Android 10 update.

Mine does a lot of screen flashing, and frequently pops up the 'Do you want to verify this pixel stand' dialog. Pretty annoying.

Back
Top Bottom