Any WWE game fans in here?

Soldato
I'm not a WWE or fighting game fan at all, but all I know of this game from coverage and stuff on Twitter etc is that it's completely and utterly broken and looks like something from a at least generation ago.

Associate
I used to be a big fan of these games. I enjoyed many of hours on WWF Smackdown! (ON PS1) and WWF Smackdown 2 (ON PS1) but haven't played anything since. I lost interest in wrestling as I got older.

Soldato
It's crap by all accounts. The original dev who's been developing the games for almost 20 years left before this years release which is why the quality has dropped substantially. They've gone off to do their own game and AEW is bringing out a game at some point too and I don't think they'd settle for crap.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I used to be a big fan of these games. I enjoyed many of hours on WWF Smackdown! (ON PS1) and WWF Smackdown 2 (ON PS1) but haven't played anything since. I lost interest in wrestling as I got older.

Nothing will compare to the old ps1 wwe and n64 wcw games.

+1

Used to be into it back in the 90’s but then it go repetitive and boring as they run out of good story lines.

Loved WCW Nitro on the N64 back in the day. They never made a game that matched that imo.

Associate
+1

Used to be into it back in the 90’s but then it go repetitive and boring as they run out of good story lines.

Loved WCW Nitro on the N64 back in the day. They never made a game that matched that imo.

Yea same, I remember back in the day I'd wake up at 2.00am just to watch a PPV live, ah those were the good old days.

Associate
The N64 Wrestling games both WCW and WWF were the best Wrestling games, i used to watch the PPV live and then recreate it after on No Mercy or Wrestlemania, if AEW do a game itll be good, Omega will make sure of that as hes a big gamer and fighting game fan.

Associate
The N64 Wrestling games both WCW and WWF were the best Wrestling games, i used to watch the PPV live and then recreate it after on No Mercy or Wrestlemania, if AEW do a game itll be good, Omega will make sure of that as hes a big gamer and fighting game fan.
WCW Vs NWO Revenge on N64 is one of my favourite games.

Permabanned
Both PPVs were Triple H vs Cactus Jack. Royal Rumble was a street fight and No Way Out was hell in a cell.

Last good WWE game was WWE13 on PS3 imo.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The becky lynch picture...... hahahahahhaha how can they release a game in that state, it's a joke
They probably thought they would be able get a day 1 patch out in time to fix it. Lol.

Just vote with walled and don’t buy it really.

If they copied WcW Revenge on N64 and just updated graphics, physics, sound and had all classic wrestlers available I would buy that, even though I have not watched wrestling in a very long time. I have zero interest in all these new wrestlers, they don’t seem to have the appeal and charisma relative to the 90’s wrestlers.

Back
Top Bottom