Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
:) yeah i will be thoroughly checking it at launch to see if there is any info in their about stuff like this :) more than happy to post anything in here that looks iffy.

I do hate the way games monetise stuff now and hope that this is a step in the right direction.

main issues i have are below with the monetisation of games are below

#1 the gambling of loot boxes to get cosmetics. I like the old method of cosmetics where a really cool set of skins are designed and then sold for a reasonable price and you buy it knowing exactly what you are getting.
#2 Offering players an unfair advantage based on the size of their wallet. This is absolutely terrible and needs to stop. Hopefully cod won't fall down this rabbit hole.

Im curious as i haven't played any cod in recent years ( apart from a few weeks of blackout when that launched with bo4 ) how did they actually make it p2w ?

The best way to explain the pay to win is to link an article I grabbed from a quick google: https://www.windowscentral.com/latest-call-duty-black-ops-4-pay-win-changes-enrage-players

Have a read through that and then you'll see why I'm VERY sceptical of the new game

Associate
What are the chances we can unlock this at 9pm tonight when it goes live via VPN or a region change in windows? stupid BST unlock at 2am lol

Caporegime
Good job i don't plan on having a social life this weekend then!
It’ll be the usual. Servers struggling to cope, not enough to go round, a biggish patch that comes down glacially slow and massive lag and issues when playing a game. That’s if a the Blizzard App survives the night.

Associate
I saw a twitter post that NZ are online now, tried changing date and timezone on windows to NZ and PIA VPN to NZ but still wouldn't work.

Yeah there's some posts on Reddit from people in Aus playing it saying how crap the night vision maps are. I changed my region to Asia loaded up VPN and got a 500mb update, couldn't play though.

Back
Top Bottom