**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
I've got the weirdest of issues with my 7t

only at work on staff wifi will it connect to it and drop off with "obtaining IP" funny thing is it works for everyone else, my old pixel 2 xl etc all work

but my 7t is just not connecting properly..

reset network, cleared all saved wifi etc and still nothing.

can connect for 10-15mins but that's it.. annoying.

Soldato
Does anyone know how to get the calendar events on the ambient display? I have the option enabled but mine is still showing nothing. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it only for events that have notification enabled or something?

Soldato
I used to hate screen protectors because they took the feel of the screen away but then I managed to scratch a screen when I popped my phone in a pocket that had some keys in it!

I'd never be without one now - lovely touch by OP IMO!

Soldato
I used to hate screen protectors because they took the feel of the screen away but then I managed to scratch a screen when I popped my phone in a pocket that had some keys in it!

I'd never be without one now - lovely touch by OP IMO!

glass screen protectors have very similar "feel" to plastic ones :) OP also sells them as "premium"

I don't mind the one that's pre-applied.. once it's scratched it'll go.

Associate
I've got the weirdest of issues with my 7t

only at work on staff wifi will it connect to it and drop off with "obtaining IP" funny thing is it works for everyone else, my old pixel 2 xl etc all work

but my 7t is just not connecting properly..

reset network, cleared all saved wifi etc and still nothing.

can connect for 10-15mins but that's it.. annoying.

That could actually be a router / Access Point issue, we're having the same trouble at work with our new APs and Samsung phones. A config change might sort it, report it to your local IT.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I've had that for years at our place with my 2XL, S7 and 6P. Randomly disconnects and reconnects, only seems to do it when the connection is idle though. Doesn't do it if you are using the phone. Its all Cisco kit here fwiw.

Associate
Does anyone have this small issue with Bluetooth true wireless could be with others also.
Phone is 7t pro.

So whenever I pause music for more than 1min or 2 and resume music the sound is choppy the work around is to either turn on phone and off or paus music again for 2 sec and resume and it's all ok.

Associate
That could actually be a router / Access Point issue, we're having the same trouble at work with our new APs and Samsung phones. A config change might sort it, report it to your local IT.

Hi, I have similar issues with my 7 since android 10. A big difference was digging into the ssid WiFi settings and disabling random Mac address option. It's eduroam with enterprise domain security so prob dies not like it changing. I am one of the network engineers though and we have 60 Aruba access points so continue to monitor. Hoping the next update to oxygen 10 soon will improve it as 10.0.4 lists WiFi stuff in the 7t changelog I think.

Dan

Back
Top Bottom