Any WWE game fans in here?

Soldato
Yeah that's what I thought, that street fight was so good. The whole era was to be fair.

Yeah that’s right it was the street fight, was an absolute classic. And there was a class tables match with the hardy’s. You’re right though the whole era was so good, 2000 was the fatal 4 way main event as well at wrestlemania. Think 2000 was my favourite year tbh thinking about it. That 6 way hell in a cell at Armageddon!! I remember playing the game the year after and you could replicate it, was amazing

Associate
Yeah that’s right it was the street fight, was an absolute classic. And there was a class tables match with the hardy’s. You’re right though the whole era was so good, 2000 was the fatal 4 way main event as well at wrestlemania. Think 2000 was my favourite year tbh thinking about it. That 6 way hell in a cell at Armageddon!! I remember playing the game the year after and you could replicate it, was amazing

That's probably my favourite wrestlemania ever, what a main event, The McMahon-Helmsley era was awesome

Soldato
Agreed re. the N64 wrestling games. Not only easilly the best wrestling games there have been, but up there with the best beat 'em ups. Imagine what they could be like today! Proper online play / invading other ppls matches by building up grudge points etc.

Associate
Agreed re. the N64 wrestling games. Not only easilly the best wrestling games there have been, but up there with the best beat 'em ups. Imagine what they could be like today! Proper online play / invading other ppls matches by building up grudge points etc.

Dont! I'm just hoping AEW go down this route and give us what we all want, we could have online stables and everything

Back
Top Bottom