The Outer Worlds (Obsidian)

Associate
Just made it to the first town. Runs excellent on my aging x58 system. Lowest I've seen is 60Fps! Average around 100 on "very high" settings.
So far so good

Soldato
Fantastic experience so far. Looks ok & runs like a dream.

Dan Dare & Flash Gordon fans are going to love this its got a fantastic 1950s retro sci-fi comic look & feel & is effectively a Fallout New Vegas style game in space set on some really pretty outer world colonies :D no wonder MS bought the developer! I hope they are now working on a sequel as this is an excellent space based adventure for single players. I can see it getting a lot of deserved fan love as it also feels a lot like the sort of Mass Effect sequel EA never made! and makes Bethesda look really bad with the direction they are taking 76 in :rolleyes:

Associate
Fantastic experience so far. Looks ok & runs like a dream.

Dan Dare & Flash Gordon fans are going to love this its got a fantastic 1950s retro sci-fi comic look & feel & is effectively a Fallout New Vegas style game in space set on some really pretty outer world colonies :D no wonder MS bought the developer! I hope they are now working on a sequel as this is an excellent space based adventure for single players. I can see it getting a lot of deserved fan love as it also feels a lot like the sort of Mass Effect sequel EA never made! and makes Bethesda look really bad with the direction they are taking 76 in :rolleyes:

They did a good job on Fallout New Vegas. looking forward to picking this up when I have the time to play.

Associate
Played about 10 mins and enjoyed that. I am running everything on Ultra at 2560x1440 and it feels great. Cant wait to get home this evening to play more! Looks promising. :)

Back
Top Bottom