Sudden strike 4

Associate
Just checked steam to see if they had bothered to add sudden strike on steam, they haven't unfortunately, but I seen that sudden strike 4 is due spring 2017, had no idea it was being developed, looks like a new development team, I think fireglow were behind the original, I loved that game, great RTS, will be keeping an eye on this, hope it turns out well

Soldato
Loved the second one and played it to death, a long time ago now. Played the third and that was alright too but then I started playing Blitzkrieg and later COH. This looks a little like a poor mans COH. I will keep an open mind though.

Soldato
I thought 1 and 2 were good, I seem to remember 3 being very buggy and I don't know if the company went bust but I'm sure patches stopped quite quickly after release. Also trenches didn't work lol.

Associate
Interested in this but am cautious due to Blitzkrieg 3 not being that great. Are the devs trying to cash in on nostalgia from previous titles or is this a work of passion?

Associate
Interested in this but am cautious due to Blitzkrieg 3 not being that great. Are the devs trying to cash in on nostalgia from previous titles or is this a work of passion?
Seems to be a trend at the minute with all the old top titles being re released. Some are great (crash bandicoot) some on release were totally useless until they were patched (constructor) in all fairness I am hopeing greatly for a re release of theme hospital!

Associate
This is on sale on Steam atm, the complete collection is worth getting as it has all the expansions. It's not the deepest RTS when it comes to tactics or game mechanics, but the production values are high and it's immersive, if you're looking for a casual WWII experience.

Back
Top Bottom