Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Did you get this sorted? I only just woke up. Both of my options are a toggle, I don't have either as a hold.

Weird, how can they both be set to toggle on the same key? How does it know to crouch or prone? Can you take a pic, I'm confused.

Theres a key bind for crouch and a separate one for prone and you cant chose the same key. So in the movement section I have it set to toggle for crouch and hold for prone but I'm obviously missing something here.

Soldato
thanks guys that fixed my issue, had to disable sli completely even selecting single gpu didnt work, had to disable completely. :/
though i do have stuttering during FMV`s but from what i gather everyone is having those, its the same problem from previous cods the game cant render a fmv properly when loading the next map/scene in the background. you would think they would have learned from that mistake.

Soldato
I think? lol, I've had a few games where the team balance was way out (3 on my team, 6 on the other) and at that point, it's just a camp or die game. Which isn't fun, but when the balance is right, it's really fun fast paced FPS.

I’m used to rotating as I clear. I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve killed 4 or 5 players in my path to the other side of the map only to have them spawn 10 feet behind me and shoot me in the back as I’ve carried on running through the zone.

Back
Top Bottom