Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
What’s everyone done with the settings regarding weapon blur and depth of field, on or off ?

Multiplayer - textures highest, everything else low4pro, including dof, blur
Campaign - everything maxed

Annoying that they don't have it as separate configs for each mode, so have to adjust settings each time I switch

Soldato
Just had the capture game mode, it got to both teams having 200 points (max) and we won by having 201! I'm getting into a lot of very well matches games at the moment.

Caporegime
Am I right in thinking that this game automatically saves clips of good gameplay moments in MP?

I’m sure I had a message come up saying that a popcorn moment or something had happened, but I can’t find the clip anywhere.

Associate
Am I right in thinking that this game automatically saves clips of good gameplay moments in MP?

I’m sure I had a message come up saying that a popcorn moment or something had happened, but I can’t find the clip anywhere.

I think it's something to do with the Nvidia experience stuff. I had it as well but found somewhere to turn it off (I think!).

Soldato
I didn’t think it would be possible to create a multiplayer FPS where every map is awful.

This game could be so good but there are so many things wrong.

1) all the maps are bad, so bad they encourage nothing but camping in a window or in a corner.

2) footsteps are so loud that the campers can hear you coming from a mile off.

3) when your character says something the opposition can hear it too.

4) ghost is so op and works even when not moving.

5) kill streaks instead of score streaks again encouraged hardly anyone to play the objective. I’ve had flags 3/4 capped and the rest of the team ignore it because they want to sit in a window and get their kill streaks.

All those encourage camping, camping worse than I’ve seen in any other cod.

Also 90% of people run the m4 as it done nothing bad, I t has no faults as an AR.

The maps are too big for player count, spend more time running around finding someone. Not separating 6v6 and 10v10 is a pain.

Starting a new lobby after every game so you can stay with the same groups is also annoying.

Domination on that bridge map is by far the worst experience. Lose the bridge and you simply get spawn camped and the spawns don’t flip.

I could go on but that’s just the glaring faults in this game.

Underboss
Update last night and now can’t load in my SP progress, just hard crashes to desktop but with no errors.

Having to restart the entire mission as it’s the only way I can get in.

Urghh

Caporegime
I didn’t think it would be possible to create a multiplayer FPS where every map is awful.

This game could be so good but there are so many things wrong.

1) all the maps are bad, so bad they encourage nothing but camping in a window or in a corner.

2) footsteps are so loud that the campers can hear you coming from a mile off.

3) when your character says something the opposition can hear it too.

4) ghost is so op and works even when not moving.

5) kill streaks instead of score streaks again encouraged hardly anyone to play the objective. I’ve had flags 3/4 capped and the rest of the team ignore it because they want to sit in a window and get their kill streaks.

All those encourage camping, camping worse than I’ve seen in any other cod.

Also 90% of people run the m4 as it done nothing bad, I t has no faults as an AR.

The maps are too big for player count, spend more time running around finding someone. Not separating 6v6 and 10v10 is a pain.

Starting a new lobby after every game so you can stay with the same groups is also annoying.

Domination on that bridge map is by far the worst experience. Lose the bridge and you simply get spawn camped and the spawns don’t flip.

I could go on but that’s just the glaring faults in this game.

Can't agree at all I'm afraid. Perhaps you're just rubbish at it.

Sorted the highlights issue. For some reason, it puts the clips into some random temp folder in appdata. So I just switched the destination to videos folder and they're all there.

Soldato
HDR is now enabled on Win 10 after that 6GB patch late Friday evening. You need to have it enabled on the desktop for it to work & tbh it makes more of a difference to graphics than Ray Tracing!

Caporegime
He’s actually hit the nail on the head. It’s all common points that have been raised by various players.

The game itself is the issue.
Just my opinion. I think the game feels great and am really enjoying it.

Personally, I think FPS gamers are the biggest bunch of moaners in gaming. Many of them take it too seriously and are way too competitive. This makes them criticise and whinge like babies about every little thing they don’t like. Nothing but perfection is good enough for them.

Back
Top Bottom