Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Caporegime
OP
Just competed the campaign on the 'realism' setting, wasn't as hard as the original with only juggernaut being a pita.

Thought about offloading it but will probably work towards some of the other achievements.

You’re a bette man than me, i struggled like crazy on the second easiest one lol. Realism seemed like it would be impossible at some points.

Soldato
You’re a bette man than me, i struggled like crazy on the second easiest one lol. Realism seemed like it would be impossible at some points.

Just perseverance and knowing a better respawn point is just up ahead :) . Actually just remembered there was another section that did my head up,
defending the grounds whilst you have the 'wolf' locked up. Regrouping near Price left you open from all angles so I tactically positioned myself in a corner and took them out.

Soldato
How does crossplay work then if PC users can have a wider FOV (and therefore and advantage) vs console players? Or is FOV for PC players locked to default vs console players?

Does anyone know why cod devs consistently refuse to add in the ability to increase FOV to 100 or 110?

Soldato
Have they removed the night maps from online play? Enjoying it so far but the BS spawns always drive me insane on COD games. Will be looking to start the story later in the week.

Soldato
Apart from on day one with logging in taking a few goes, it has ran faultlessly for me.

Yep, myself and my son - didn't crash at all in SP but MP it just randomly hard locks the Xbox then powers itself off. Not even going to bother trying MP again until that's fixed.

Thanks, plan on playing campaign first, so see how that goes and may hold off on mp then until a fix, as they are aware of issues, so hopefully a fix will be out very soon.

Back
Top Bottom