What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
A little CS:S after a long break and apart from the odd flash of considerable competence, I'm generally playing poorly. I don't like to mention the apparent poor hit detection but... ugh... it seems really bad, in fact surprisingly so. It works the other way too; in game I was getting one scout shot after another, and I can distinctly recall thinking that I didn't deserve those kills.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gears 5. Never played a Gears game before and pleasantly surprised! Graphics are absolutely unreal, some of the most atmospheric hollywood-esque scenes I've experienced. Currently on the last chapter.

Soldato
Enjoyed Gears so much. As you say graphics are immense, and the HDR is definitely the best ever on PC.
I guess you play your games on a tv to get the best out of hdr in games, as even the £2K plus hdr pc monitors are not that good compared to tv with hdr, they just aint bright enough, what tv you play your games on ?

Man of Honour
I'm currently playing Din's Curse. It's essentially a roguelike game made real-time rather than turn-based and with a 3D engine that's enough for the job. Imagine Diablo Roguelike edition with a late 2000s game engine, but much closer to Rogue than Diablo. It supports at least up to 2560x1440, which is nice. I picked it up from GOG when I bought a couple of dozen more games. IIRC I paid about £1.50 for it. Bargain, if you like roguelike games.

Soldato
Ape Out

This one was given away for free on Epic but I didn't realize it was a Devolver title. I'm surprised how much fun this is and quite an aggression outlet.

Back
Top Bottom