FIFA 20

Soldato
Managed to grab 17 wins with my last game. Feel like I've been shafted again, predominantly by the post and boring possession players who have no interest in taking the ball forward

Packed Koulibaly earlier, Bundesliga team sold up and probably going to do some Serie A/La Liga Hybrid

Associate
Just had my most enjoyable game of Rivals. I go 2-1 down, both times the other player did the silence and dab celebration then watched all the replays. After the 2nd time I paused the game to make a sub and on resume they paused for the max time. I ended up winning 5-2 and u can bet i did every crap celebration and watched every replay. They were clearly annoyed as they got 2 reds and paused it every time they could. Its times like this I miss playing on console just for the abuse messages after the games.

I didn't bother with WL after getting to 14 and will only get Gold 1 in SB as i didn't play much during the week.

Last edited:
Soldato
Packed this beauty this morning :cool: :

XGZ1Q6E.jpg

I have been super lucky with Fifa20, i have packed some really good players which has helped me build 2 brilliant squads. I try to do all the SBC's that rewards player packs.

Squads i am using at the moment:

6Q0DQsI.png

p4JFUae.png

The standout players for me are Aguero, Pukki, Sissako and Anderson. Been absaloutly solid since day 1 for me. Only just split them up today to try fit Messi in, half temped to sell him so i can get Van Dijk, De Bruyne and Son.

Did use to have Sterling but found Mahrez and Silva to be a lot more playable.
img

Last edited:
Soldato
Was going to attempt G3 last night after leaving it at 12-5 but didn't have the will to play at all. Will have a full weekend to really try this week along with icon swaps during the week.

Don
OP
I got 14 wins which was surprising considering I've played COD all weekend!
I went on to get the 14th win last night, absolutely dominated a guy but couldn't score a 2nd, post, keeper save, missed sitters. He pumped the ball long from a keeper kick and my keeper ran out, controlled it, I pressed clear, he didn't and got robbed and the guy scored, he then scored a 2nd straight after. He then hogged the ball in the corner from the 78th minute. You got to hand it to him though, he was awful and got a result. The next game was much simpler.

Will be an interesting TOTW, Mbappe and Icardi got 2 goals last night. I did say to stock up on the Icardi OTW, absolute guaranteed to ruin that league, might miss out this week though as Perez/Vardy will deffo be in it.

Back
Top Bottom