Combined Washer/ Dryer

Soldato
I have an AEG one - it’s ace. Takes a while to dry stuff though of any weight.

Although no match for a conventional dryer but sadly until I either move house or move a wall, a condenser is all I can have sniff sniff.

Soldato
Got myself a Hoover 8Kg wash 5Kg one. Works with Android for remote operation, checks the weight of the washing/drying and adjusts the time for the cycle. Has a pretty good steam function for decreasing your clothes. Was fairly cheap at £500 from ao.com including fitting and removal/dispose of my old washer.
Did have a high squeal for the first few spinning cycles but that has gone away

Associate
I have a Hotpoint RD966 and I absolutely love it it has a giant port hole so you can easily see inside your washer and it's super quite the only downside is some of the washers have quite a long cycle I think the daily wash&dry is something like 6+ hours think it holds 10kg load and it has the instructions/ wash cycles on the inside of the soap draw so you don't have to click between each one to see what they are you can just open the draw and go oh I need setting 5

Soldato
OP
I have a Hotpoint RD966 and I absolutely love it it has a giant port hole so you can easily see inside your washer and it's super quite the only downside is some of the washers have quite a long cycle I think the daily wash&dry is something like 6+ hours think it holds 10kg load and it has the instructions/ wash cycles on the inside of the soap draw so you don't have to click between each one to see what they are you can just open the draw and go oh I need setting 5

6+ hours! Yikes

Back
Top Bottom