Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Finished the campaign, some nice set pieces and it looks lovely on XB1X, AI is still the usual COD rubbish for both enemies and allies but it was good fun for the most part. Some nice fan service along the way, I'd have liked some more sniping and aerial missions but what there was was decent.

Played spec ops and it felt a bit meh to be honest, really highlights just how bad the AI is so I doubt I'll bother with it.

MP is about as good as I can remember for recent COD, still campers and snipers but the actual gunplay is good and so far killstreaks haven't been to prevalent. Someone did get a support chopper and that did some serious damage, thankfully the kills don't count towards killstreaks (I remember playing MW2 and getting a 5 killstreak almost guaranteed you got your 7/9/10 killstreaks).

For anyone on the fence, I'd recommend picking it up, it's certainly the most fun I've had with COD for a few years.

Soldato
M

My one is on the first post.

I'll add you after work.

I’ll add you later when I’m home :) I’m sucking at this CoD more than usual so need carrying :D

What mode are you playing? I've always preferred DOM, as you know... But I hate that you don't get rewarded in this one for actually capturing the objective so I've been playing tdm.

Soldato
I'll add you after work.

What mode are you playing? I've always preferred DOM, as you know... But I hate that you don't get rewarded in this one for actually capturing the objective so I've been playing tdm.

TDM or Dom is where it's at, though quite enjoyed the few games of Cyber Attack that have come up in the rotation. I guess you'll be running the scorestreak perk then once you've unlocked it?

Associate
I've only had a few games of this and quite enjoying it.

Not played IW COD since MW2 and not Black Ops for years. It feels very familiar, is that a good thing or bad thing ?? :p

Back
Top Bottom