FIFA 20

Soldato
Ok, so Baby Lampard is ok....but thats about it!

Sir Alan's search for a balanced CM/CDM continues!

Would make it so much easier for myself if I went back to IF Benzema over IF Lewandowski :(

Soldato
Do we get the rewards on Thursday? Not played a Fifa since 16, so not too clued up with this FUT champs. Quick google suggests thursday going by Fifa19.

I managed 11 wins last night, up till 3 trying to get them.

Most FUT champ games consist of me shooting none stop and getting nowt in the end. Keepers seem to be on fire in this mode. Flip back over to rivals and Aguero and Pukki start banging them in for fun.

Permabanned
Do we get the rewards on Thursday? Not played a Fifa since 16, so not too clued up with this FUT champs. Quick google suggests thursday going by Fifa19.

I managed 11 wins last night, up till 3 trying to get them.

Most FUT champ games consist of me shooting none stop and getting nowt in the end. Keepers seem to be on fire in this mode. Flip back over to rivals and Aguero and Pukki start banging them in for fun.

Rivals rewards 8am thursday, FUt champs 9am. Monday SB rewards.

Associate
I'm about 9000 xp off it now (nearly lvl29). But I can't see me making it. I might get close, there's 3,000xp left if I play and score in 30 more rivals games and 29 more Squad Battles. Plus anything else they introduce.

The daily objective is 600 xp a day. 10 days left is 6000. This week's bronze, silver and a few gold are easy. Should definitely make it.

Anyone know what happens to points I'm earning over the total required? Should I just stop playing/earning them as they are useless?

Soldato
I'm about 9000 xp off it now (nearly lvl29). But I can't see me making it. I might get close, there's 3,000xp left if I play and score in 30 more rivals games and 29 more Squad Battles. Plus anything else they introduce.

You're fine - there will be 10k+ available on Friday with the weekly objectives.

Not sure on those patch notes - lets making shooting and passing less effective, thats just what the game needs.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going to need 18k.

Should be doable if you're prepared to grind.

600 a day from daily objectives ~ 10 days left, 6k.
New set of weekly objectives ~ 10k, probably a bit more.
Rivals Grind ~ 2k
Squad Battles Grind ~ 2k
New scream card? Maybe? ~ 500.

Back
Top Bottom