Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Finding the same here, the maps seem to reward camping and trying to push forwards is a fool's errand for the most part. Maps aside it's actually got a lot to recommend it, lots of customisation, nothing seems crazy overpowered despite some weapons definitely being stronger.

Soldato
I tend to find new releases of COD start off with more camping but as people learn the maps, It becomes less of a camp fest. Not sure if it will happen here though due to the amount of attack points available.

Soldato
I tried multiplayer last night and I died within seconds every time. I’m pretty useless anyway but would be nice if I could move a little....lol..... Will stick to the Single player I think...

Soldato
I think they need to change the TTK or something to combat the camping. In my opinion as consoles/PC's get more powerful the worlds are going to become more detailed both in terms of lighting and general environment so the camping issue is only going to get worse.

On another topic did any of you randomly get given XP boost tokens? I've had nothing but a few of my mates have had various ones on their accounts none of them have added any codes for the boosts either.

Caporegime
OP
I think they need to change the TTK or something to combat the camping. In my opinion as consoles/PC's get more powerful the worlds are going to become more detailed both in terms of lighting and general environment so the camping issue is only going to get worse.

On another topic did any of you randomly get given XP boost tokens? I've had nothing but a few of my mates have had various ones on their accounts none of them have added any codes for the boosts either.

have they completed the campaign? I assumed they were awarded for that.

also once everyone gets ghost the UAV/personal radar streaks are useless.

Soldato
How will changing the TTK discourage camping? :confused:
From what I've heard they need to make footsteps quieter and also make Dead Silence a perk so you can actually sneak up on people.

My logic was if you don't die in the blink of an eye it would give you time to either get cover so you can change your plan of attack or have a teammate help you. I haven't played CoD since World at War so I don't know what changing TTK does in the scheme of meta's etc but people are only camping as they can kill you before you have time to react. Doesn't matter if you change the lighting as the maps now have so many different levels of verticality (no idea how you spell that) and level of detail there is too much for you to have to take in.

With regards to footsteps etc, the sound is allover the place. As soon as people start calling in airstrikes etc you can't hear anything besides jets and explosions anyway it feels like there is no balance when it comes to the sound.

Back
Top Bottom