Just bought a p600s on here.

Associate
For those that own this case, what is the paint finish like? Watched many reviews already and interested in nabbing the black variant.

Although they quote it's a matte finish, are we talking the same finish that's found on the NZXT S340 Elite?

Because that was so easy scratched back to the prima.

had mine since late January and just gave it a quick look over and found no scratches.. i remove the panels around once a month for dusting so they do get handled

cant comment on the comparison to the NZXT but the finish to me is very nice indeed
i have the gunmetal if that makes a difference

Soldato
had mine since late January and just gave it a quick look over and found no scratches.. i remove the panels around once a month for dusting so they do get handled

cant comment on the comparison to the NZXT but the finish to me is very nice indeed
i have the gunmetal if that makes a difference

Is it a brushed finish, or a matte one? I get a little worried with matte finishes especially with my experiences with the NZXT S340.

Associate
OP
For those that own this case, what is the paint finish like? Watched many reviews already and interested in nabbing the black variant.

Although they quote it's a matte finish, are we talking the same finish that's found on the NZXT S340 Elite?

Because that was so easy scratched back to the prima.
I have the black (wanted grey but black was on sale) and despite my cat trying to scratch it, me dropping the front cover and building it on the floor while it was on its side... not one scratch on the paint for me.
In the interests of science i took a key and tried to scratch a small section in the corner... nothing, marked it but mark rubbed off instantly. Not trying any more just in case though lol.

Soldato
I have the black (wanted grey but black was on sale) and despite my cat trying to scratch it, me dropping the front cover and building it on the floor while it was on its side... not one scratch on the paint for me.
In the interests of science i took a key and tried to scratch a small section in the corner... nothing, marked it but mark rubbed off instantly. Not trying any more just in case though lol.

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.

Associate
OP
Just had the white one delivered.....holy mother its massive, was expecting smaller (Nun to Vicar etc) Quality is amazing, very impressed so far, will get it all built tomorrow :D
Massive? Suppose i'm used to full towers but i would consider it medium sized on the outside but massive inside. bit like a tardis. :p

My old Cougar panzer max was a lot bigger, but had far less space inside weirdly.

Associate
Is it a brushed finish, or a matte one? I get a little worried with matte finishes especially with my experiences with the NZXT S340.
that's nzxt thing. i had one and their paint while well finished is super matte and easy to scratch. nothing like phanteks!

Associate
I was just wondering if someone who has the case could let me know if it was possible to use a front radiator and still have the hdd bays installed in the main section? Thanks!

Associate
I was just wondering if someone who has the case could let me know if it was possible to use a front radiator and still have the hdd bays installed in the main section? Thanks!

Assuming you mean the section where the motherboard etc is, then no i dont think that would work
you could put them in the bottom infront of the PSU though, that should work fine

I dont use a radiator or any internal HDDs

if you take a look at this review of the case, on the second picture you can see the HDD cages are a close fit with just fans installed

https://www.bit-tech.net/reviews/phanteks-eclipse-p600s-review/2/

Back
Top Bottom