Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
Got in on the special edition version at cdkeys when it was £43. Will wait and see if I actually get a key.
Will probably take a week to download if gta v was anything to go by but not planning on playing until that weekend.

Soldato
1 week to go! Not going to lie, it's been very tough not to boot this up on the Xbox One X and play it (wife completed it, I've only played a couple of hours so far). I'm very excited for this.

Associate
Looking forward to playing this as not played it yet. But given the fact we've had to wait a while I'm happy just to wait longer and pay less.

Associate
It seems that it is being released for download on 4th November, any ideas what time, is it early on 4th USA time, if so what time can download start in the UK.
The same question with acrually playing the game on 5th

Soldato
It seems that it is being released for download on 4th November, any ideas what time, is it early on 4th USA time, if so what time can download start in the UK.
Seeing that the game went on sale at 11:00 EST it could be 16:00 UK time. However with GTA it was a 00:00 unpack. So who knows.

However there was a launcher update yesterday so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Man of Honour
I'm hoping for an earlier preload than the 4th Nov. Both my missus and I have preordered so we'll be downloading 300gb and 1 day isn't a lot of time for 300gb.

Sem

Sem

Soldato

where did you hear about the download?

Associate
The game is available for preload now via the Rockstar Launcher. People who purchased the game elsewhere may have to wait until nearer release to receive their keys.

Man of Honour
The game is available for preload now via the Rockstar Launcher. People who purchased the game elsewhere may have to wait until nearer release to receive their keys.

Excellent !, that's plenty of time then

100GB really? That's better than I thought too, I assume it extracts out to 150gb

Soldato
I did wonder about doing that but I know that some launchers don't like that and I wasn't sure if the Rockstar launcher is one which would allow that method

On the GTA 5 launch the servers were so bad I ended up downloading and copying the files from the pirated version (minus the cracked ones). A quick hash check, downloading the legit .exe and it was ready to play. Unless it's changed, it should be good.

Man of Honour
On the GTA 5 launch the servers were so bad I ended up downloading and copying the files from the pirated version (minus the cracked ones). A quick hash check, downloading the legit .exe and it was ready to play. Unless it's changed, it should be good.

Ah thanks, no worries now though as the preload is up now, 5 days is more than enough for it to download onto both machines so not a problem now. Phew !

Back
Top Bottom