• iPhone 11 Pro - 512Gb

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 64Gb

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 256Gb

Votes: 41 13.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 512Gb

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 51 17.0%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 109 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Picked up a new one, this one has been perfect for the last couple of days.The battery life is superb, really please with it overall.
That’s more like it! As an FYI if you ever get the same - restore setup as new - test - replace if persisting

panics are usually hardware failures

Soldato
Weird small nagging problem I’ve got with both my XS Max and now my Pro that would be great if you guys could try out.
Watch a normal YouTube video, no 60FPS/HDR and see if scrolling up and down below the video (comments section/suggested videos)while it’s playing is smooth?
Now try the same again with a 60FPS video, does the comments etc stutter slightly? Definitely a difference for me. Kinda annoying

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

13.2 is out as @JunglistE has mentioned.

If people could provide some before and after pictures, I would love to see! The 11 pro already takes such great pictures, I want to see how much better deep fusion makes it

Soldato
Is Deep Fusion hardware enabled so that it only works on the 11 series, or could they bring it to earlier models if they chose to do so?

Not that I'm especially bothered since the reception to Deep Fusion seems fairly muted so far.

Soldato
Is Deep Fusion hardware enabled so that it only works on the 11 series, or could they bring it to earlier models if they chose to do so?

Not that I'm especially bothered since the reception to Deep Fusion seems fairly muted so far.

the little neural chips inside the A13 do the heavy lifting for deep fusion so i would expect it is a 11 exclusive. the resolution switching ability however, i can only assume this is some sort of integration limitation with the older phones.

Associate
Worth noting that this is credit in to your account, not £100 off the actual price. So as long as you're intending to buy again from Very, then it's a good offer

Correct it’s credited your account and effectively reduces the outstanding balance by £100.

Which if you like can be paid off monthly throughout the 12 month interest free period or you can pay it all in full once it’s been credit to your account.

Ends tomorrow though

But I’d expect it or a similar deal to be back for Black Friday

Soldato
If anybody’s interested Very are offering £100 off iPhones when bought on their 12 month Buy Now Pay Later option
I have an account with very, and also a credit account with them, it wouldn't let me use the code to get the credit back, I contacted very and they said its not available to all customers..... I said thanks and will buy elsewhere :) probably because Ive always paid things off in full once ive had credits applied in the past

Associate
I have an account with very, and also a credit account with them, it wouldn't let me use the code to get the credit back, I contacted very and they said its not available to all customers..... I said thanks and will buy elsewhere :) probably because Ive always paid things off in full once ive had credits applied in the past
Interesting I used to and reopened an account to order it and it applied for the looks of it.

But will confirm tomorrow morning if it’s not I will just cancel.

I’d recommend speaking to another advisor, can’t say anything in the terms to say it excludes anybody.

In the past when I’ve ordered and a code wasn’t working they’ve done it manually.

Ordered 256GB Pro, time to retire 7.
Although now thinking maybe I should have saved money and ordered the 64GB, I don’t seem to be using more. 256 is overkill but with no 128GB option not left with much choice.

Man of Honour
Anyone noticed the iPhone 11 Pro camera is stupidly slow when using the zoom lens. 2x zoom or more. Take a picture and it makes you wait a second (night mode isn’t on) before the picture takes properly so if you move thinking it’s taken, you get a blurry shot.

Was blown away by the camera on this phone when I first got it, but the more I use it, the more annoyed I become with it. This phone has been the worst in terms of performance issues and annoyances in any iPhone I’ve ever had, and I’ve had all of them.

Soldato
Anyone noticed the iPhone 11 Pro camera is stupidly slow when using the zoom lens. 2x zoom or more. Take a picture and it makes you wait a second (night mode isn’t on) before the picture takes properly so if you move thinking it’s taken, you get a blurry shot.

Was blown away by the camera on this phone when I first got it, but the more I use it, the more annoyed I become with it. This phone has been the worst in terms of performance issues and annoyances in any iPhone I’ve ever had, and I’ve had all of them.
Have you got live photos on? can't say I have any major delay on mine when zooming?

Back
Top Bottom