Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
its a decent game but the low skill camping tards do mar it a bit. id give its a 7.5/10 for mp. nothing on the original modern warfare mp. which was amazing fluid and anything but this camp simulator. it actually encourages bad game sense. or not to move to succeed. its fun and a time passer.

Don't you predominantly play sniper in PUBG? Again, long distance shots.

Caporegime
What's it most like?
MW2/3 or blops ?

It's been a long time since I played mw but I used to be decent.

I'm way to old and geographically talking I'm closer to Russia than a London server :/

Not sure I can cope sucking badly ^_^

Soldato
Runs lovely for me and I play at 3440x1440p on a GTX 980, I see between 75-80fps on a combination of med-high settings.

Ok great. My laptop is an i7-7700HQ with a GTX1070 and 16GB RAM so hoping it should run fairly decent on that.

What's it most like?
MW2/3 or blops ?

It's been a long time since I played mw but I used to be decent.

I'm way to old and geographically talking I'm closer to Russia than a London server :/

Not sure I can cope sucking badly ^_^

From what I have read, The skill based match making is quite strong on this game so you would always but up against people of similar skill to you.
A lot of complaints are coming from people as they can't maintain a high K/D ratio now.

Soldato
From what I have read, The skill based match making is quite strong on this game so you would always but up against people of similar skill to you.
A lot of complaints are coming from people as they can't maintain a high K/D ratio now.

It is and it works for the better as now I've had a lot of close games. A few TDM games coming down to 99-100. Though the issue is the spawning. Not sure what map it is, the one with the bridge in the middle, but we essentially spawn trapped the enemy team at their base on a game last night. I went 17-3 but it felt dirty.

Soldato
It is and it works for the better as now I've had a lot of close games. A few TDM games coming down to 99-100. Though the issue is the spawning. Not sure what map it is, the one with the bridge in the middle, but we essentially spawn trapped the enemy team at their base on a game last night. I went 17-3 but it felt dirty.

I think people who used to do well in public matches realise who average they are with playing the same skill base players.
I have read of teh spawn trapping on that bridge level and the london one. I've not seen it for myself yet as I'm yet to play the game.

Caporegime
Don't you predominantly play sniper in PUBG? Again, long distance shots.

i played competitive cod for years. played cod since day 1 of launch. so i understand how they play can win games easily. it is campy. the maps arent designed the best for flowing gun play more like corner traps. its fun but its no patch on cod 4 on pc when released. the maps were better designed had real flow. its deffo better than anything cod released recently and worth purchasing. just dont expect cod 4 kinda run and gun perfection.

Caporegime
Soldato
use the vpn method. it works takes a few minutes and can be had for £24. its not worth full price. but for 24 quid you can have enough fun and not feel guilty about how much you paid for it. you ll have your moneys worth for that.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ca...fare-pc-on-official-battlenet-via-vpn-3315902

Thanks! So I gather I would need to have a separate account to purchase stuff from Blizzard UK in the future?
If I used a throwaway acoount and install it, Will it be playable through my normal Battlenet account?

Caporegime
no you create new accounts for both. so you creating throw away accounts really just for this cod. tbh how many are you going to add for cod. most people will only add a few people when playing.

Associate
running fine for me but my brother is having crashes all the time (menus, loading in the game and even past that after being in the game running for like 10-15mins). I said to try DDU and install fresh drivers but that didnt solve it. He's going to try running as administrator tonight. Anything else simple to try?

edit: just to add his PC runs fine for other games (Overwatch etc) and he has no idea how to overclock the PC so that's default

Soldato
use the vpn method. it works takes a few minutes and can be had for £24. its not worth full price. but for 24 quid you can have enough fun and not feel guilty about how much you paid for it. you ll have your moneys worth for that.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ca...fare-pc-on-official-battlenet-via-vpn-3315902

I did exactly this. Created a new BattleNet account, which I don't mind. On my other account, I have Overwatch (Destiny 2 is now on Steam, thank goodness!) but I have not played Overwatch in a very long time so I am not going to miss it. Have played a few MP rounds and while I am not that good, I am enjoying it. SP is really good too! But no way was I going to pay £45-£50 for it!

It's going to take me a while to get back to how I was back in old COD4 days.

Back
Top Bottom