Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
Notice GMG have announced they now have preload keys, so hopefully cdkeys may have them a bit earlier than originally expected?

Associate
Notice GMG have announced they now have preload keys, so hopefully cdkeys may have them a bit earlier than originally expected?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same. I read before that some people got a key immediately when they first started selling the pre-orders so hopefully they'll get the rest soon.

Soldato
Downloading now, this will take me a solid 11 hours (basically 1 day) to download.

when i first got FTTC broadband i thought i was awesome as games were still around 15-20GB in those days. Modern Warefare is almost 200GB :eek:

Caporegime
0MibQdH.png

It seems their servers are being hit hard, I should be capping out at around 1gb (normally 110 mb/s).
My download was all over the shop, 200+ Mbps one minute, 5 or less the next, took around 2 hours (maybe a little less I wasn’t particularly paying attention) just surprised by how much the rate was fluctuating.

And how many went looking for a .exe as soon as it finished? - couldn’t see one :( :p

Associate

The PC launch trailer is out! The environment looks quite different from what we've seen so far. Is this the new content they were talking about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom