The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
I see same people keep talking about same things.TD1 is past,dont know whats wrong with talents - unless people want exactly same gameplay style-then yeah.They need to find/create some new talents,otherwise it will be just TD 1 1.9.People need to move on.
TU6 is really nice,i expected my builds to be gone,but so far my AR build is actually stronger now.
Looter shooters will always be same,dont know what people expect really,its either you thing or not.

Soldato
Downloading update now......8.35Gb!!!! :eek::p Question - I see Kenly College is back in rotation - how do I get there, is that via the chopper on the helipad at the Whitehouse? I missed it last time around when it was open previously.

update1.jpg

Man of Honour
I see same people keep talking about same things.TD1 is past,dont know whats wrong with talents - unless people want exactly same gameplay style-then yeah.They need to find/create some new talents,otherwise it will be just TD 1 1.9.People need to move on.
TU6 is really nice,i expected my builds to be gone,but so far my AR build is actually stronger now.
Looter shooters will always be same,dont know what people expect really,its either you thing or not.

As an aside there is nothing really wrong with it being TD 1 1.9 - some of this is just changing things around for the sake of it when what was in TD1 worked fine and at best doesn't actually improve on TD1.

But I'm not personally saying the talents/procs need to be the same as TD1 but there are a lot more talents/bonuses in TD2 that are highly situational and unnecessarily convoluted to proc which results in trying to go through the sequence to activate them often being at odds with what is actually happening in the fight you are in. In TD1 it was only really stuff like the 6 piece bonus on Tactician (which most people dropped for one of the other skill bonused armour pieces) and a small number of others which were like that.

Soldato
Daft question - I recently joined a clan. When opening up the game and looking at my menus's, how can I for example, jump into the same place a fellow clan member is playing and fight alongside him? So say I want to jump into Viewpoint Museum to help Awat_KD - Where from what screen can you do that?

Screenie from when I click on my clan icon from the main menu:-

clan2.jpg

Associate
Casuals are more than welcome :)

Brilliant, I am also slowly getting into the game.. Level 10 at the moment, been too busy faffing with Control Points in the first zone.

Search for Tactics, we're the level 30 clan (I believe we're the only one). The BAE part is the [BAE] tag.

Looking forward to join tonight (after kids in bed). Just realised how cool the Oxidiser is.. :)

Don
Loving this game... done about 200 RAIDs, got my RAID time down to 14 minutes 30 seconds... loving the update, targeted loot is amazing! DARPA and Pentagon are great missions, I hope that Div 2 becomes a success! :)

Stelly

Associate
Basically if you bring the map up theres a key to press to show where what sort of loot drops, it can be either generic, backpacks, chests, or brand specific, Airaldi, D&H. for example, each mission & zone has a different targeted loot drop. So basically its a bit like farming for barrets chest in lexington in the 1st game, except you can target anything you need, still no guarantee of good rolls of course, but it cuts down massively on the rng that was frustrating many before.

Don
Basically if you bring the map up theres a key to press to show where what sort of loot drops, it can be either generic, backpacks, chests, or brand specific, Airaldi, D&H. for example, each mission & zone has a different targeted loot drop. So basically its a bit like farming for barrets chest in lexington in the 1st game, except you can target anything you need, still no guarantee of good rolls of course, but it cuts down massively on the rng that was frustrating many before.

Basically this the Ferocious Clam only drops in the DZ when Feneris is in there...

Some of the new mechanics and looting is a lot better!

Stelly

Soldato
Folks, where can I find the snitch who you need to speak to in order to make Cassie Mendoza appear on the map? I've watched a couple of vids on YouTube which show the snitch appearing near a safehouse around the centre of the map but I've been there and there's no snitch. Another vid said that the snitch can sometimes be found in the parking garage at the Castle settlement but I've been there and the settlement is now unoccupied.

After a lot of hours spent gaming on this, I'm actually not sure if I've perhaps already spoken to the snitch and taken the bounty which is supposed to reveal Cassie's location on the map. If, hypothetically speaking I had already done that, would her shopping basket icon location show up on the map?

Ta.

Soldato
Okay, found the snitch in the underground car park of the Castle settlement. Accepted the bounty. Completed the bounty (killed the 'Golden' boss).

Still no shopping cart icon showing up on my map though?

Back
Top Bottom