VR Halloween "Stuff"

Soldato
Hello,

I'm having some friends over for Halloween and wondered what you'd recommend to show of VR? Drinking will be heavily involved (it's the misses birthday) so videos would probably be a good idea, although things like "Face your Fears" would also be good, basically anything involving a lot moment / controlling would be a struggle!

Any recommendations?

Soldato
Richie's plank experience (using a real plank is recommended too, seriously).
Face Your Fears.
If you're on Oculus, Dreamdeck has a couple of scary experiences.
Chair in a Room

Soldato
IF you have RoboRecall, give them each a turn at the intro sequence. It's pretty tense, especially if they are new to VR.

Ravenger has good suggestions, but, I thought Richie's plank experience was pretty dumb, Sightline's "the Chair" is much better.

The Oculus Dreamdeck demos are good, the high platform in the city and the T-Rex running down the corridor are the two best.

I will have a check for more tomorrow, just answer me one question, are they totally new to VR?

Soldato
OP
IF you have RoboRecall, give them each a turn at the intro sequence. It's pretty tense, especially if they are new to VR.

Ravenger has good suggestions, but, I thought Richie's plank experience was pretty dumb, Sightline's "the Chair" is much better.

The Oculus Dreamdeck demos are good, the high platform in the city and the T-Rex running down the corridor are the two best.

I will have a check for more tomorrow, just answer me one question, are they totally new to VR?

Cheers everyone, some will be completely new to VR some may have had a little go before.

I've got the two months free trial of Viveport, anything worth a look on there?

It's a Rift by the way.

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom