*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
I saw this at ~£20 for the Deluxe Edition on the Origin store the other day so I picked it up.

Haven't played since the beta, which I enjoyed. I hope the gunplay hasn't changed too much since then.

This could sound the death knell for my 780. It might be time to upgwade the gwaphics.

Last edited:
Associate
Agree, I wouldn't bother.. Loved the BF series from the very early days upto BF4... But BF1, and V to a lesser extent have just been all wrong in terms of game play and weapon unlock system..

Probably won't buy the next one unless they go back to getting the basics right.

Soldato
I've played BF5 for a long time but recently I've got a bit bored of it because the match making is broken and the servers are always one sided.

Like most night if I play for 2 hours I'm lucky if I get one or two decent games on Squad Conquest.

And there's been a lot more cheaters recently too which sucks.

Caporegime
And there's been a lot more cheaters recently too which sucks.

Yep there was one guy just recently called alex du or something going 50/6 on assault on the new map. Highest over everyone else, always pin point accuracy, never missing BANG dead, BANG DEAD as soon as he saw you. At one point I hid between two boxes, and by the time I had noticed he came through the bushes behind me, bang dead. Seriously it was so quick, there was no reaction time to his shots

Caporegime
Haven't even managed to try the new maps yet, there only seems to be a few servers running them (for conquest at least) and they're rammed with several people waiting to connect.

Associate
Loved 3 and earlier ones, tolerated 4, hated one. Is this worth checking out? Thanks

Exactly the same for me

Thanks for the feedback, pretty much as expected then, which is a shame.

Picked it up for 20 Euros. Worth it at that price tbh. It's not bad. Much better than BF1, probably as good as, but different to BF4. In some ways it feels more like BF3 to me. The gunplay is the best it's been since BF3.

Just some huge oversights, i.e. around half the maps are very poor, though the others are excellent; no private servers; no hardcore.

I didn't have any of the grief of the early day complaints, so it's not been a bad purchase. By all acounts it was half a game when it first came out, but now it's worth a 20 quid punt.

Back
Top Bottom