FIFA 20

Soldato
Gents, is there any way to keep this thread from replicating that of the EA forums?

So you want to stop this thread from not being like the EA forums?

Which means you want it to be like the EA forums.

Moan my friends, moan!

Definitely doing that Scream Pique to replace Lenglet, looks a beast. Chong as a super sub too :p

Yeah, I purchased Blanc the other day for 1.1mil so I could Ter Stegen in the team, I might swap to Pique now especially given the pace changes.

Soldato
Right sold Messi, great player but i want to up my prem squads. Got 1.5m to spend.

Is big Van Dijk worth the coin?

Son?
De Bruyn?
Pogba?

I feel players like Son & Pogba might drop in price rapidly at some point, putting me off them?

Don
OP
**** :mad:

Happy with that. More work needed in attack but felt like I defended well until my players died.

Edit: Also, **** Saint-Maximin.

It was a good game, two contrasting play styles! That miss from Mertens was hilarious, I tried just hammering it :D

I wish I could dribble, Neymar would be a much bigger threat. Also, I don't think I could ever get rid of Witsel, he is too good at winning the ball back. I swear I've had more red cards in this FIFA than the last 10 put together. Saint-Maximum is just a stupidly good supersub!

Caporegime
I must admit, I was going to pause after that Mertens miss, I burst out laughing.

Keita's a massive weak link in my team, you got past him with ease every time. Hoping to replace him with Icon Gerrard in a few weeks.

Need to learn to player switch quicker once I've covered a passing lane, always leave a slight gap but I'm getting better.

Associate
As much as everybody insults 19, at least it was FUN.
Agree, even with all the broken game mechanics 19 was more fun to play. My results in fifa 20 are very similar to fifa 19 but the game play is so boring. For me most important aspect in any game is having fun, I really don't care about the realism side of things.

Soldato
It was a good game, two contrasting play styles! That miss from Mertens was hilarious, I tried just hammering it :D

I wish I could dribble, Neymar would be a much bigger threat. Also, I don't think I could ever get rid of Witsel, he is too good at winning the ball back. I swear I've had more red cards in this FIFA than the last 10 put together. Saint-Maximum is just a stupidly good supersub!

Is that the Patron Saint of Maximums?

Back
Top Bottom