Apex Legends BR

Associate
Had about 10 goes in the zombie mode but not won a game. Always some sneaky zombie flies out of nowhere and batters me. I don't seem to hear them until it's too late for some reason. Managed to live to the end but just miss the drop ship is the closest I've came so far :(

Soldato
Had about 10 goes in the zombie mode but not won a game. Always some sneaky zombie flies out of nowhere and batters me. I don't seem to hear them until it's too late for some reason. Managed to live to the end but just miss the drop ship is the closest I've came so far :(
Yeah the sound is wrong with them, you can hear them far away but sometimes they are silent. Won twice as a legend so far but its insanely difficult, especially if you see another legend and start shooting each other and then get cheeked by a shadow mid battle

Associate
Yeah the sound is wrong with them, you can hear them far away but sometimes they are silent. Won twice as a legend so far but its insanely difficult, especially if you see another legend and start shooting each other and then get cheeked by a shadow mid battle
Yeah that's how I've gone out a few times too haha. Mid gun fight then smack in the back by a shadow that's dropped from the sky. Hard to get too angry about it as I've done it myself in revenge too...

A few of the streamer videos seem way more packed, like over 20 shadows. Never seem to be that many by end game in mine yet still I don't make it :(

Soldato
Managed to get a few goes at this the other night. Was so close to getting on to the evac ship, pathfinder grappled and got hit as I took off. Knocked and landed near to the ship but didn't manage to crawl my way over.
I really enjoy the new mode.

Would like to see a team based version of this also.

Associate
Managed to snab a few clips over the last few weeks, been trying to get better at my kraber and longbow play. Going OK so far

Enjoying the new map to, still abit hit and miss on the new game mode though, not sure what I think

Associate
Congrats!
after 8 years I finally have time to play games again!
8 years :O. Wife took baby out with grandparents on Sunday afternoon so gave me a couple of hours to play. First time on in a week so tried ranked for a change (I'm bronze still as never do it). Constantly got paired with super low level people. yet despite not really playing in ages I kept managing between 4-8 kill in almost every game of the ranked ones I tried. Finished 2nd or 3rd 90% of the time too with me carrying the super noob squad. If I'd been paried with anyone competent there was a win in there somewhere! Ah well. All the good players must be on COD or in the higher leagues haha.

Caporegime
I don't get the thing with Duo's
why are they so desired over solo/threesomes?
people asked for Solos they did Solos for a bit. People have been asking for Duo's so they're doing Duo's for a bit. They're trying things and not resting on their laurels Starbucks, change is good!

Associate
luckily I found some friends to play with, but I qued up solo before, and the most horrible gaming experience of my life. I honestly don't know how people do it

the amount of times the champion squad all has the 20 kill badges, meanwhile I Have the two lowest of level players on my team who dont know how to aim, position or any sort of game sense or common sense. I often think " its a free to play game, its probably kids " no, I reckon its actual fully functioning adults, who are half brain dead

is there no transferable skills from other games to this? How can people be this bad? we played a game before, and a third survived to the end, and he had 66 damage ( HE WAS LEVEL 100 ) thats 2 punches

Caporegime
luckily I found some friends to play with, but I qued up solo before, and the most horrible gaming experience of my life. I honestly don't know how people do it

the amount of times the champion squad all has the 20 kill badges, meanwhile I Have the two lowest of level players on my team who dont know how to aim, position or any sort of game sense or common sense. I often think " its a free to play game, its probably kids " no, I reckon its actual fully functioning adults, who are half brain dead

is there no transferable skills from other games to this? How can people be this bad? we played a game before, and a third survived to the end, and he had 66 damage ( HE WAS LEVEL 100 ) thats 2 punches
Get on the discord man! I'm not saying we're amazing but we usually do OK. I think an average of a win a night I think?

Back
Top Bottom