USB 3.0 hub for XBOX X ?

Associate
Can you use USB hubs with the xbox and could anybody recommend a good quality 3.0 hub for my xbox x. I have two external SSD hogging the back two ports at the moment (front port is already in use). I'm also on the verge of grabbing a pair of plantronics RIG 800LX wireless headphones. So looking for a hub that will be ok to handle them all. Do I need a powered version?

Cheers

Benny

Associate
I would recommend a powered version.

Though I'm running two Venom charging docks from USB 3 ports on a Seagate 8tb backup plus, one of our Xboxes failed and my lad noted it was less temperamental when periphials were unplugged.

Associate
OP
I would recommend a powered version.

Though I'm running two Venom charging docks from USB 3 ports on a Seagate 8tb backup plus, one of our Xboxes failed and my lad noted it was less temperamental when periphials were unplugged.

I will take a look at a powered version then. Don't require anything over elaborate so I will do a bit of research.

Thanks for the reply mate.

B

Soldato
I use an unpowered hub for keyboard, mouse, and my Wheel on the front port and it works fine, was an amazon basics one. USB ports at the back have Hard drive and a Kinect adapter on it.

I would recommend the steelseries Arctis 9x's over the RIG 800lx though, Steelseries doesn't require any dongle etc and I had issues with the RIGs requiring the dongle to be rebooted (unpluged repluged) to get it working some times, not always but enough to be annoying, I also found the Arctis to be much more comfortable over long periods and i think they sound better but im no audiophile my ears not in good condition.

Associate
OP
I use an unpowered hub for keyboard, mouse, and my Wheel on the front port and it works fine, was an amazon basics one. USB ports at the back have Hard drive and a Kinect adapter on it.

I would recommend the steelseries Arctis 9x's over the RIG 800lx though, Steelseries doesn't require any dongle etc and I had issues with the RIGs requiring the dongle to be rebooted (unpluged repluged) to get it working some times, not always but enough to be annoying, I also found the Arctis to be much more comfortable over long periods and i think they sound better but im no audiophile my ears not in good condition.

Ah ok, might take a look at one of those then. Thanks for your input. I purchased a pair of RIG 800LX wireless headphones the other day. They were DOA, just wouldn't accept a charge at all. So returned them.
Back to my wired Sennheiser Game One for now. I did have a look at the Arctis 9x's and my finger hovered over the trigger but I just held off for now. I think I have read too many reviews.
Some people say they are great and some say they aren't that good or had issues with them.

Back
Top Bottom